Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:38
Page:  1 
Before the 'Steady-Gun' it was just Vito Started by: Steady-Gun_Vito on Sep 09, '12 06:28

On the dock yard, Vito stands before the boss man.

“Here you go Vito,” he hands Vito a few bucks, “your wages for the day.”

“Thanks, see ya.” Vito makes his way to the bar. However, on his way to the bar, a young lady of the street confronts Vito with a proposition.  The woman has a pretty face and a shapely body, however, Vito being the keen type he studies her subtleties: By the tired look in her eye I can tell she has been well-used. However, her clean skin and nice close tells me she showers daily and knows the finer things in live . . .hmmm Vito takes a moment to scan the surrounding without taking his eyes off the whore. He notices the typical, blue-collar types and white-collar men, common to the daily traffic of the sidewalk; however,   Vito spots a man that seems a little out of place among the honest citizens. The man is tall and well-muscled; his face is squared and covered in scares. Vito recognizes the thug as Burt-Force Luigi, a local pimp notorious for ambushing the tricks as they have fun with the hookers. Not letting on that he has spotted Burt-Force Luigi, Vito nods his head, “Sure why not.”

The woman takes Vito to the ally. He hands her the money and they begin. In mid-way of doing his thing the prostitute yells out, “Yeah give me more!”

Vito thinks to himself: that must be the signal to her pimp.Vito’s ears perk up and sure enough he hears the stealth-footsteps of someone who is an expert at sneaking up. The air shifts as Luigi swiftly attacks. Luigi raises his gun up and begins to speak those fateful words ‘give me all your moneys’; all the while his eyes begin to blink, Vito’s reflexes are on point; Burt-Force Luigi’s words are cut short, “Give me—“ as he is left wondering why he is upside down but it is too late for all that. Luigi’s head smashes into the ground. Vito picks up the gun and puts it in his pocket. He brings his attention back to the hooker, who is left startled by the unplanned events. He walks back to her and she protests, “hey what are you doing!”

In a quiet voice he answers the working-woman, “Finishing up.”

After a few minutes, he gets off her and cleans himself on her dress.  The hooker runs off. Vito squats down to the unconscious Luigi. Hw searches the thug and finds a large wad of cash. With his new found cash Vito walks from out of the ally and disappears into the flow of pedestrians.

Report Post Tip

Vito got word from a friend that in New Orleans he could get cheap coke. With the new found cash that got from Burt-Force Luigi Vito thinks it a great opportunity. Without wasting time he flies down to New Orleans.  Vino makes his way through the various allies until he gets to the place he was told about. He stands before a 12 inch steel door with a sliding peep-hold. Vino gives a healthy knock on the door.

The slit in the door slides open and two dark, beady eyes peer back at Vino. “I’m a friend of Tony’s. I was told I could get hooked up with some stuff,” he says back at the man behind the door.

The dark eyes study Vino. The peep-hole slides shut, a few seconds later, the door opens. Vino takes a step towards the door and then pause, something in him gives him a feeling of misgiving. He dismisses his instincts as nothing more than paranoia. Ignoring his instincts, he walks in. As the door shuts behind him, Vino’s senses go off:  Fuck something’s wrong! Vino is in danger. With lighting speed and immaculate dexterity Vino maneuvers around; and as he does so, large hand slowly gain on Vino’s swift movements. Vino manages to face his aggressor; the owner of the dark-beady eyes, a giant of a man, who looms over Vino, reaching for him.  Friction and pain run across Vino’s skin as the giant’s hands begin to clap down Vino’s arms.  Out of sheer survival instincts Vino throws up a leg, kicking the behemoth in the stomach. The powerful kick causes the strong-man’s grip to loosen up a little. Vino takes that opportunity to push off the man’s mid-section; flipping his body into the air and with G-forces behind his velocity, Vino’s foot lands square on his opponent’s chin; Mighty as the giant-man may be, the attack stuns him, freeing Vino; No problem, the Colossus shakes of the attack off and grabs Vino’s ankle. He swings Vino into the wall. Blood sprays out of Vino mouth as he moans out in pain. The beast of a man quickly takes hold of Vino. He wraps his arms around Vino, putting him in a death-hug. The man carries Vino to a table where an older gentleman sits; the older man has several bodyguards on either side of him, a large orange-yellow glow radiates from the gray-haired man’s cigar as he takes a puff. He lets out a large cloud of smoke from his mouth. A low-hanging lamp, above the table, enhances the lines in the smoke. “So who the FUCK is Tony!,” the dapper boss says.

While squirming and struggling against the giant-man’s bear-hug, Vino speaks to the man, “Tony, you have to know Tony. He’s the one that told me about yous guys.”

The boss-man takes a puff of his cigar; he then looks up as he tries to recall a ‘Tony’. He shakes his head, and he speaks, his voice causal, “Nope, I don’t know no Tony.” He looks at the man holding Vino and waves his hand as he speaks, “Make him disappear.”

Vino screams, “Wait he’s a big fella, really round.”

The old man shrugs.                    

Vino continues to plead for his life, “YOU HAVE TOO KNOW HIM, Rubber-Face Tony!”

The eyes in the old man light up, “OOOh Tooony.” He motions his grunt to let go of Vino.

The hired-muscle lets go of Vino. The old man speaks to Vino, the tone in his voice is friendly: filled with delight, “So how is old Tony?”

“He’s alright . . .” Vino answers back.

“So what brings you at my door-step?”

“Word is you can hook me up on some coke.”

The man snaps his fingers, “Scarred-up Silvio, go get the man what he wants.”

The Colossus of a man walks to the back, his head scraping the ceiling. While Silvio is getting Vino the goods the boss strikes up idle chit-chat with him, “You know, I’ve never seen anyone go one-on-one with Silvio for that long.”

Vino is respectful, “Thank you.”

Scarred-up Silvio hands Vino the goods.

The boss-man speaks, “You seem like a good kid. I’ll make a few calls and see if there are any crews looking for a new member.”

Vino nods his head, “Thanks you sir. Thank you for everything.” With that said Vino walks out of the presences of the old man known as Diamond Joe and back into the ally. Vino walks down the alley; steam rises through the vents of the alley-way, a cool breeze swoops down through the ally pushing the steam aside and all that reminds is the echoes of Vino’s footsteps.

Report Post Tip

Vino needed to get rid of the ‘goods’ he got from Diamond Joe.  As Diamond Joe promised he would make a few calls around and see if any local crews needed a man. It turned out that the boss WildTurkey was looking for a new good-guy he could count on.  However, Boss Turkey wasn’t just going to take Vino’s word. WildTurkey’s RHM took Vino under his wing as a friend of theirs.  Vino himself was honor and was looking to prove himself and gain the trust of the family, enough from them to let him in as a full member. As stood Vino was having difficulties getting rid of the coke. What was he going to do if only there was someone that could help him and he could trust and count on . . .

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Before the 'Steady-Gun' it was just Vito
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL