Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Kuklinski takes a bow. Started by: Mr_Kuklinski on Sep 09, '12 19:48

Friends, many times my bloodline took to these Streets.  Many times speeches were delivered, questions were asked statements were made.  Sometimes it seemed like Kuklinski's were the only ones that cared about these Streets.  

And you know what folks, some said it was done for ego, some said it was to cause trouble.  And they weren't 100% wrong.

But mostly it's because my bloodline love these here Streets.

And now?  Well, I still love them, but I love them from a distance.

Maybe it's time for the Kuklinski line to fade away, just for a little while.  This isn't a grande finale speech, but most of you will have noticed that the Streets have been Kuklinski free for a while.  They are quite quiet, but they'll pick up.

It's not goodbye forever, it's I'll see you later.  Maybe quite a bit later.

This bloodline has served me well, it probably will later on too.  It's served other's well too: my friends, I appreciate the help and support.

To those whose secrets I know: you'll be Godfathers soon enough, I'm sure of that.  I was pleased to help you.

To my enemies: Sorry Rory, it's just too easy.

To my detractors on the Streets:  you're just jealous.

I've got 48 hours.  Until the bleak mid-winder

kuklinski says goodbye!

Report Post Tip

Whom is this name Kuklinski you speak so much of my father once told me that he is one of these street bums and i do belive that now i hope that you fade away and fade quickly!

Report Post Tip

Oh shit, here we go again...

Report Post Tip

DeadlyJin...  In my absence, the Streets will need an eloquent writer, of skill and grace.

You're not him.  You're definitely not him.  You couldn't be less like him.  You're a fucking disgrace.  You're DeadlyJin.

Report Post Tip

Well I'll miss you.

Report Post Tip

I hardly think it's your call as to what the streets need fella, but hey...whatever gets your rocks off I guess.

Report Post Tip

Worry not young KuKu, we have LudariusCanesMom to save the streets with her grand tales

Report Post Tip

WWW, I've no idea who you are.  But thanks.

Viper, I'm the No 1 authority on the Streets.  Nobody serious would dispute that.

Ragnarok.  No idea who she is.

Report Post Tip

Hmm in your absence make me fucking giggle you have never done anything good in this thing of OUR's and you never will you just lingered around like a fucking bad smell!

Report Post Tip

WWW, I've no idea who you are.  But thanks.

I'm beginning to understand why everyone will be glad to see the back of you.

Report Post Tip

DeadlyJin, do you use RollerSkate?  Are you small?  I recognise the patois of the dispossessed in your discourse.

WWW - who are you?

Report Post Tip

KuKu, she is the beast that bore LudariousCane, she should be praised for her courage

Report Post Tip

Nobody serious would dispute that? I'm fairly certain one hundred percent of the folks who claim ties to this thing of ours would dispute it. Now, maybe in your mind that makes us all not serious... But really, if you're standing alone in that group then it's quite clear that you're the oddball.

Report Post Tip

like i said befor what the fuck have you done that makes you think you are no1 dam my shits have done more then u ever will now i am going to walk away beacuse there i no point wasteing time with you as your nothing but a waste of space! good day

Report Post Tip

DeadlyJin, that was very special.  You're a special guy.  Special.

Very special.  

Report Post Tip

C'mon fellas, do not stop arguing. Keep on arguing.

Report Post Tip

Luger stands up and slowly begins to applaud to ease the moment.

Report Post Tip

And, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILLLLLLLLL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOHHHHHUUUUUUU!

Report Post Tip

So much hate, please stop the hate people and do what Bob Marley did and cut a spliff folks, one thing I have noticed in the streets, its for our and "OUR" opinions only to be proceeded in this thing of ours and no one one should ever have to die to voice their own thoughts that bring out in these very roads but then again the whole world doesn't think like me I guess. Heh, whats a fella to do and enjoy this life! 

As Isaac smiles and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Isaac hates on no one but Superbee!!! 

smiles at his joke

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuklinski takes a bow.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL