Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:39
Page:  1 
Turn of the century Started by: jimmy_the_gent on Sep 10, '12 01:16

Jimmy stands on top of his soapbox, lights a cigar, and begins speaking to the masses gathered around him.

Hello Mafioso one and all. My name is Jimmy The Gent and I implore you to listen as I speak. My bloodline has been on the streets on the back burner it seems for a while. As such, we relocated only for myself to dive back into this life of ours. As I stand here, I see so many faces that know not who I am or where I came from, but that is of little importance. Package running and a few places of small power is all my family name has to it, but damn Im proud to be a man that has come back to join the streets.  The times have changed my brothers and sisters, and we need to move along with them. Gone are the days of poor police work that lead to cold cases. Gone are the days of literally walking past your enemy with a grin on your face, knowing that you would best them if it came to it. Gone are the good ole days of strictly business. These hoodlums that try to call themselves gangsters, they infest our streets and threaten our way of life. Traitors, backstabbers, crooks, swindlers, and everyone else of the like took a shine to ruining a perfectly good thing. You cant tell a guy you are going to shoot them anymore, you have to tip toe around and make everything sneaky.  As the times change we must as well. Adaptation is the key word here for an old gangster like myself.  I enjoy the respect given and received for the work someone has put in, not because their father had a good run of it. Guns are shot at the ones that need it and not by trigger happy children going to the mattresses over a personal matter. This is not aimed at one person in particular as I have seen examples of poor gangsters everywhere throughout a good period of time. My question to the men and woman that have been in the life for a while now, are you ready and able to adapt to a new society and a new way of life? Are you able to put the past behind you? Are you able to give up the bitterness of past rivalries and do this all for the money, power, and respect we all crave? Maybe I am crazily rambling on about nothing, but just maybe, you are the crazy ones for not seeing that things have changed.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Turn of the century
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL