Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:18
Page:  1 
The Apple is Growing, and Branching Out Started by: SammyGarcini on Sep 11, '12 00:19

Sammy had been pacing in his office for the past several minutes, shit was going down today, and it needed to be organised. He had ordered for one of the members of The Morningwood Elite to meet him in his office, and the time they arranged the meeting for was just thirty seconds away.

There was a knock on the door, and Sammy sat back down at his desk.

"Enter"

EricLassard promptly walked in, followed by Bri.

"Sir, Bri is here to speak to you, as per your request."

"Thank you Eric, you may leave us now."

Eric turns around and leaves the room, as Bri continues to stand infront of Sammy's desk.

"Please, Bri, take a seat."

Bri nods and sits down, looking at Sammy, waiting.

"There has been some rather, displeasing, activity in an old warehouse in one of our controlled districts. It needs checking out, we can't have anybody making money on our turf unless they are paying us a hefty percentage!"

Bri nods again, as Sammy continues.

"As I said, it needs to be checked out. It won't be a big job, just a couple of people. I have arranged for our on the payroll cop, Cpt-Harris, to go down there, but we need someone to accompany him. You'll be that someone.

"I have arranged a place for you both to meet, and all you have to do is meet him, and follow him onto the premises. I expect to hear back of your success."

Bri firmly nods, as Sammy waves his hand to signal she can stand up and leave, and she does just that.

As Bri exits the room, Eric re-enters, with Cpt-Harris behind him.

"Harris, you remember our conversation earlier? Well it's time to put it into action. Bri has gone to meet you down at the location we spoke about, I suggest you get down there as soon as to meet her and take the plan forward."

Harris nods, and walks out of the room. Sammy then turns to Eric.

"You know what to do right? As soon as they are in a room on their own, scare them a little, tell them they've made some mistakes and need to be taken care of. Y'know, rattle the cage a bit."

Eric nods along.

"Once they're shaking. Give Harris these keys."

Sammy tossed a set a keys to Eric.

"They are the keys to the warehouse, I think it's the perfect location for Harris to set up his Headquarters and lead his family from. It's time for New York to expand, and grow a little more."

Eric smiles, and nods again." "Oh, and give him this note, it should explain things a little bit for him." Sammy hands Eric a note, it reads: "Harris, I hope you didn't take that little scare too seriously! I hope you find this building a good location to start a Headquarters from. We all look forward to having you part of the New York Leadership. Congratulations!" Eric then exits the room as well, leaving Sammy waiting for confirmation that the job had been a success.

Report Post Tip

Before heading to old warehouse, Harris and Lassard made sure they were prepared for the small job ahead. They both picked up a piece, along with a few rounds of ammunition and drove to the warehouse together.

After a short drive they pulled up outside, where they could see Bri waiting for them sitting inside a parked Cadillac in an alleyway adjacent to the entry of the building. Lassard and Harris stepped out of the their vehicle and went over to meet Bri in the alley.

"Alright, you know the drill. Let's get in and out there swiftly but remember, they could have firearms so no fucking around in there" Harris said.

The three of them walked across the street and stopped outside the entrance. Bri and Lassard both looked towards Harris and nodded.

"Go! Move it! Move it! Move it!" Harris yelled as he shoved the door open with his shoulder. "There's nobody here" said Bri as she gave the place a good look over. "Infact, there's no sign of anyone being in here for some time" she continued.

"I know." Lassard replied as he turned and locked the warehouse door from the inside. "Both of you sit down, this isn't easy."

Bri and Harris pulled up a couple of rusty chairs and sat down infront of Lassard. "What's going on?" Harris asked looking puzzled.

"The boss has got evidence of the pair of you being rats. I've been ordered to do the honours. I'm sorry guys, I'll make sure it's quick for you." said Lassard.

"What!? What evidence? I haven't done anything!" Bri shrieked from her chair.

"You've been working too close for comfort with the police training corrupt agents. Word is they're onto us. We're really in the shit and it's down to the both of you. You've said too much, you've become a liability. Harris, I was told to give you this before I do the deed" replied Lassard handing over the note Godfather SammyGarcini gave him earlier.

Harris, nervously took the note from Lassard's hand, opened it and began reading...
"Bri, we've been well and truly set up!" he said breathing a huge sigh of relief and passing the note on to her.

Lassard, laughing, chucked Harris the set of keys to the warehouse.
"Hahaha. Congratulations my friend, I know you'll do wonders heading a new family in our fine city. Bri, you will make a fantastic Right-hand woman, congratulations to you too."

Both Bri and Harris stood up and shook the hand of Lassard. "Thank you Eric, we shall do both yourself and Sammy proud."

Harris then turned to Bri. "We have a lot to get on with, we'd better get started."

"Certainly, might I ask what will we be known as?"

"Police Academy: Corrupt Agents"

Report Post Tip

Eric smiles at Bri and Harris and gives them both a hug.

"I know you'll do just fine and remember we're just up the road. Now.. I must contact Sammy and let him know the deed is done. Please excuse me."

Eric walks over to the door and unlocks it. He pulls out his phone and phones Sammy. "Hello? Hey. The deed is done Sam. Harris is in a pile of his own blood and Bri is still shrieking at me for killing him." Eric begins to chuckle as he listens to Sammy think he is being serious. "Of course I'm not serious you idiot. They're both very happy and are sorting their shit out right now."

Eric pauses and then turns and smiles at Harris.

"Sammy get down here anyways we have a party to and a building to clear out. Don't think you're not doing anything this time like you did with Turkeyneck."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations CptnHarris - the GF chooses only the best of the best and that would be you. I look forward to working at your side sir and guiding these policemen into our better way of life for them!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cpt-Harris I know that you will make our city that much better and that much stronger. It is a pleasure to be able to work with you in the same city once again.

Report Post Tip

The_Dean approaches Cpt-Harris with hand outstretched, grasping his, and shaking it firmly.

Congratulations Harris, we are well on our way in the rebuilding of New York, and I am sure you will be a great asset to this city as one of her leaders. Sadely though, now Sammy's HQ will be so quiet without you and all your yammering on and on....

Oh, my bad, I was thinking of Ed. Carry on Sir. 

The_Dean flashed one of his trademark grins, winks at Harris, and looks around for a drink.

Report Post Tip

There's only so much that can be said in these threads and most of it's already been said..
So I'll just stick to a simple congratulations Cpt-Harris..
Can't wait to see our city grow even more..

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cpt-Harris. Glad to see you take to a bold suit.

College smiles.

Look forward to working with you man!

Report Post Tip

Spiels arrives and immediately finds Cap't Harris.  He stands at attention and salutes him, then reaches out to shake his hand.

Congrats Harris.  It's exciting to see New York branching out yet again.  I'm sure you will do a great job moving us forward.  Now where's the open bar that I was promised?

Spiels looks around and sees The_Dean and knows thats probably the direction to go for the drinks.

Report Post Tip

Chuck waited for Sarah and Casey to get out of the car before jumping out and running over to speak. He wouldn't have long before they noticed he'd once again avoided staying in the Nerd Herder

"Another prestigious day for New York. I eagerly await seeing the hilarious hijinks The Police Academy will inevitabley get up to...

Congratulations and good luck, Captain Harris"

Report Post Tip

Joey clapped and approached Captain Harris.

I don't recall ever talking to you but still, you're a fellow New Yorker. Congratulations on your promotion!

Report Post Tip

Well Joey, I can say that Mr. Harris is a man that everyone should get to know. He is an incredible man.

We have known each other a long time Captain Harris. In this life and in the past we have stood together in times of peace and war alike. I can say that there is no other person alive that I would rather have at my side when a crisis does occur. You are a solid rock in our foundation here, a acclaimed member of our community, and a loyal friend to top it all off. I am proud to call you an equal here in New York, we are lucky to have you here with us.

WildTurkey shakes Mr. Harris's hand and presents a box to the new Leader. Harris opens the wooden case, enclosed it a gun-metal silver pistol with a red and silver hard carved wooden grip. Engraved along each side of the hand grip was the names of Harris's past family members.

We must never forget our past and the names of the dead that have served. You have a proud history and you Mr. Harris, will only continue the great legacy.

Report Post Tip

Hearing that corrupt agents are rejoicing at the streets , Rhaziel ventured out along with some of her trusted bodyguards. Ramil her most trusted one , made a path for her to walk on as the street is being too crowded.

"Well, well , well...what do we have here " she said to herself as she listens to people congratulating the newly appointed Crewleader of New York City. She nods her head as she listen to  WildTurkey's description and praise to Cpt-Harris. 

She smiled broadly as she snap her fingers , and one of her bodyguard hands her a bottle of the finest wine .

" To Capt-Harris and the City of New York . Congratulations my old friend, our bloodline have cross its path time and again and all respect to you and your lineage "

She then whisper to her bodyguard to give the wine to Capt-Harris with a note that says "Enjoy my dear old friend".

Report Post Tip

Congrats i know i am a little late but I always love seeing people that earn it make it. Congrats again.

Report Post Tip

Our bloodlines have worked together in the past alot. I am very excited and happy for you and your new spot in The Big Apple.

This has been really well earned and I know my brother -IloveCollege will take get care of your day to day duties. Congrats one more time Cpt-Harris, this was meant to be and I know it will be a great time and see one of the most respectful people I know make a change in a great city!

I Salute you Mazel Tov!

As IsaacEidelburg Rasies a glass of Vino for the new Captain of New York

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Apple is Growing, and Branching Out
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL