Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 02:17:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Godfather of Los Angeles Started by: Mercury on Sep 12, '12 03:47

SquidMaster walks out and extends a smile and his hand to the new Godmother of Los Angeles...

This is indeed a fine day for you, Innocence. When I heard news of your fine promotion to the top of the chain in LA I was overjoyed, you have shown great poise and a lot of patience for your career. I know LA will shine even brighter than before. Congratulations once again, Innocence!

Now, let us have a drink to your new promotion!

Offers his personal flask of Philadelphias finest bourbon to Innocence...

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Godmother Innocence.  You are a wonderful and amazing woman.  I know you will succeed in your new endeavor.  Best of luck to you and the city of Los Angeles.

Report Post Tip

He stood drinking some coffee.. watching from a distance smiling as he knew his boss had finally taken the position she had worked so hard for

Into the future we go and I am proud to follow you as you take over the criminal operations under your proper term of Godfather. A pleasure to work for you and I am excited to see the future of LA.

Handsa kid a few dollars to run and get him a copy of todays newspaper as he finished his coffee and took a seat at a bench by the street..watching traffic go by

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Innocence! I wish you all the best heading the city of Angels.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godmother :) It's been pleasure and honor serving under you, and I'm sure the future is gonna be even better :) Cheers and I wish you prosperity and longevity!

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth approaches the growing crowd before making his way to the front where he finds Innocence and Mercury…

Congratulations Innocence, I am so happy to see you achieve this great rank. I remember my great grandfather Trunks telling me stories about your bloodline. Defiantly could not be more deserving of this honor, LA is in hands of greatness!

Sephiroth smiles and gives then both a nod before he disappears back into the crowd…

Report Post Tip

*Pittbull listens and congratulates Innocence on becoming godfather and walks away into the darkness where he came from*

Report Post Tip

Insane tips his hat to the good old days.

Report Post Tip

Mercury pulls out an old journal and reads of the ceremonies of the past. She longed for such things now. Alas, these days may never been seen again. Or will they? One can hope. Hope does ring eternal, after all

Report Post Tip

Grin-07 saw Mercury reading an old journal. She hadn't said anything so he couldn't know what she was thinking. If he had to guess, it would be that she was reminiscing about missing something from yesteryear. Hard to know though, not being a mind reader and that.

What's up, Mercury? 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Mercury was jolted to the real world by someone asking What's Up Mercury? She turned to see Grin peering over her shoulder. She held up an old Journal.

This is Innocence's journal. I'd heard stories of her from my kin. I was reading it. I read it often. Everything I learned in this thing of ours came from this journal. It's my guide. I often wish Innocence was still around. From the things I've read, she was amazing.

Mercury felt she was rambling. She fell silent.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Godfather of Los Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL