Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:18
Page:  1 
Anti-Bullying Campaign Started by: Yu_Stin_Ki_Pu on Sep 13, '12 15:43

Do people pick on you because your fat?  Have BO?   Have a snaggle tooth? Your related to LudariusCane?    These unfair mockeries seem to be rampant in our world and have recently found a new victim... me!

Let me start by give you a bit of my family back ground.   The Pu family been well respected for generations and have consisted of many fine people including Ho Li Pu and Kor Ni Pu, of course we have our bad apples as well, like the dreaded Run Ni Pu.   But despite the bad apples in our family, we are a proud bunch and hold our name in high regard.   So you can understand my shock when people started coming out of the woodwork and mocking my name.

It all started a few years ago when I was a young lad running around playing with WingWongWang.   Now kids back then made fun of him quite a bit, because he could barely speak English, and well... he smells like shit.   But I had a strong grasp for the English language, and was left alone...  until kids found out my name.   That was when the flood gates opened.

"You smell like poo?", "Haha nice name!", "Your a little bitch!" these were thrown in face and cut me down to the size of a circus midget.   My once proud name had been warped by the sick sense of humour of these individuals.

So I come here today to raise awareness of these bullies!   We need to stop them before they damage the fragile minds of those they torment.   We need to shun them in a way that will teach them that what there doing to others... but primarily to me... is wrong!

Im open to any suggestions as I have little to no creativity.

Report Post Tip

Bravo Pu!

I feel that I must come out to these here streets and echo the sentiments of my dear, dear childhood friend Yu Stin Ki Pu. And he is correct it is unfortunately very true that back in the old country Stinky and myself were ridiculed mercilessly by fellow children and adults alike. I for my admittedly abominable hygiene and the fact I would constantly pick other people's scabs and feast on them at the back of the class. It was by no means a proud moment looking back at it folks, but did it in any way warrant the torment that I was subjected to day after day, week after week!?

As for my fellow compatriot Pu, well he can't help his own name can he? People should look past mere names and instead look at people's qualities and skills. Stinky for instance is by far the best witness statement collector in the land, he spends day after day examining mountains of statements in an attempt to aid our fledgeling family. Actually in all honesty he doesn't really achieve sod all, but the poor sod works his heart out God love him.

I digress... This mockery must end immediately folks! I'm tired of being called names like; Chinky, squinty, fanny eyes and other abhorrent sobriquets.

I ask the other leaders of our fair cities to take a harder line with these dastardly reprobates. These bullies must not be allowed to succeed!

Report Post Tip

Luger rubs his chin hair as he thinks of what he could do to help poor Pu.

"What you need is a friend. Lets face it. It's hard facing the big cold world alone. I'll be your friend Pu!"

He reaches his hand out to shake the hand of Pu's.

Report Post Tip

"I feel that I must come out"

WingWongWang, you should be very proud of yourself today. You are so brave.

Report Post Tip

Looks cautiously at Luger's outstreched hand.

Luger you'll have to understand my insecurity about taking you up on your offer of friendship.   Too many times people have offered me there friendship just to catch me off guard and really torment me.    Like the time LudariusCanesCousin invited me over to use her pool, and then pulled my bathing suit down in front of all the kids.    The chant's of "70's bush", and "I can't see his penis through the mountains of pubes" still haunt my dreams.

Report Post Tip

"No need to be insecure my man! I've been told I'm a great friend. Real easy to get along with you know? And the whole bathing suit pulling sounds like a friendly prank! Maybe they didn't mean to hurt you or intend to bully you.

He raises his eye brows hoping to level with Pu.

Report Post Tip

I've always been anti-bullying, as have my ancestors. Disgraceful.

The delightful old woman known only as LudariusCanesMom reminisces

I recall back when Ludarius was a teenager, long before he became the prominent super-power he is today, I witnessed an atrocious display of bullying that broke my little heart. The neighborhood bully was giving Ludarius a vicious beating in front of our old rowhouse in Detroit. The beating was very brutal and one-sided and Ludarius began to cry. It was more than any mother could take. I grabbed a nearby broom and chased the bully down the street. She was only six years old and could not run very fast, which enabled me to get several good broom-wacks on her behind-parts before she retreated into her house. It's what any good mother would do. I support this anti-bully campaign, kind sirs. Give em' the broom.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Anti-Bullying Campaign
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL