Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:52
Page:  1 
Glitter and Gold Competition Week Started by: Innocence on Sep 13, '12 21:36

The oldest Italian restaurant in Hollywood was closed for a private dinner party. At one of the tables The Godfather of Los Angeles enjoyed good food and conversation with members her organized crime family, her children and a talkative political candidate. Every table in the restaurant was occupied by mobsters from Los Angeles, New Orleans, Detroit, Philadelphia and New York. After dessert and coffee Innocence looked over at the table next to hers and gave a nod to Fydora and Bananarama. As the ladies walked through the restaurant with a stack of flyers Innocence stood up.

Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for attending LA’s dinner party. Being in a room full of mobsters is a nice break from all the actors and divas knocking on my door lately for loans. This party is only one of many events planned by the incredible people I work with in Los Angeles. To continue our celebration of officially taking over the city of movie stars, glitter and gold the Los Angeles Families are hosting a week of competitions for the community. A lot of money and credits are up for grabs for poker players, pick pocket experts, business district patrons and the classiest dressed mobsters. There is plenty of time to take flyers home to show others from your cities and make plans to participate. The events will start on Sunday the 16th and end on Sunday the 23rd.  

Innocence pointed at Fydora and Bananarama handing out flyers about the competitions.

Take a look at a flyer and let us know if you have any questions.

Glitter and Gold Competition Week

Aces & Eights Poker Game
Organized by Holland and Familia de Angeles
Monday the 17th at 19:00 MR Time.
1 Million Buy In
1st, 2nd and 3rd pay outs of the buy in pot will be announced at game time.
Prizes: 1st - 5 credits, 2nd - 3 credits and 3rd - 2 credits.
Contact Holland for more details.  

~

Purse Frenzy (Pickpocket Competition)
Organized by Rhaziel and The Chase Committee
Sunday the 16th until Sunday the 23rd
A team competition. Five mobsters from each city per team.
Prizes: 1 million dollars to each member of the winning team.
5 credits to the mobster with the most successful pick pockets.
More details announced by Rhaziel on the streets.

~

Business Banter (Role Play Competition)
Organized by Caffrey and Angel City Butchers
Sunday the 16th until Saturday the 22nd
A team competition. Two mobsters per team.
Prizes: 1.5 million and 5 credits to each partner of the winning team.
More details announced by Caffrey in Corn & Caffrey's Butchery in Los Angeles.

~

Hollywood Glamour (Profile Picture Competition)
Organized by Mercury and Rhaziel
Sunday the 16th until Sunday the 23rd
Prizes: 1 million and 5 credits to the best dressed man.
2 million and 5 credits to best dressed woman.
Contact Mercury or Rhaziel to enter this competition.

~

Aces & Eights Showdown Poker Game
Thursday the 20th at 23:00 MR Time.
5 Credit Buy In
Free seat for the winner of the first Aces & Eights game.
Prizes: 1st - 3 million, 2nd - 2 million and 3rd - 1 million.
Contact Holland for more details.

~

Report Post Tip

Fydora finishes handing out the fliers takes her seat and takes a bite of some tart the waiter puts in front of her, finishes chewing and says

"Seems like its going to be alot of fun not to mention the amount of prizes these things have. You would be a fool not to take advantage of the prize money"

Fydora then finishes her tart and has the waiter call her a cab. She then gets her coat and as she is leaving says

"Hope to see you there"

Fydora then goes and says her farewells to her family and pays her respect to her godmother before heading off into the night

Report Post Tip

Golden places the leaflet into his back pocket hoping not to forget where he put it.

This is quite the event you ladies have arranged here! 

Golden grins and chuckles to himself after seeing $ signs flash before his eyes!

This something which should tickle most people's boats and look forward to the upcoming week! 

I hope this captures the interest of most cities, it's not often one city will give substantial rewards otu to the public! So i do hope this is a big success!

Golden runs away looking for some pickpocket buddies!

Report Post Tip

EXTRA!  EXTRA!!! Bananarama yells at the top of her lungs as she hands out the fliers.  This is one of the biggest events in the last 3 months and there are lots of good prizes, not to mention the bragging rights that comes with it when you win!  Everyone in the crime world will know who you are if you win one of the events.  What better way to get your name out on the streets.

Bananarama skuttles away after a flash mob finsihed all her fliers that she was handing out in 2 minutes...

Report Post Tip

Standing on his 30th floor loft he was reading the memo of what was happening soon in LA..he smiled and lit a cigar, pushing one of his enemies off the edge of the building as he laughed a bit

I know I am excited for the poker game.. I mean last week or so when I played me and cory ran the show, but that was just us LA mobsters - I will be excited to see the talent and competetion that shows up.

Report Post Tip

The poker games does sounds good, as observed by the old fella before me. Grand prizes, here I come!

Report Post Tip

Don't forget today is the day for the big Ace's and Eights poker game. If you are planning on playing make sure to contact me and let me know and also send your buy in. Hope to see a lot of you there!

Report Post Tip

Clamps, listen to my boss words.

I will be too busy picking pockets to concern myself with poker games. These scabs have insulted me the necessary number of times.

Report Post Tip

Don't forget everyone, tonight is the big night for the 5 credit buy in game. Hope to see you there.

Aces & Eights Showdown Poker Game

Thursday the 20th at 23:00 MR Time.

5 Credit Buy In.

Prizes: 1st - 3 million, 2nd - 2 million and 3rd - 1 million.

Contact me for more details.

Report Post Tip

Innocence leaves a speakeasy and notices a group of mobsters on a street corner.

Hello friends, we’re all busy people so I’ll skip the small talk and get straight to the results for the competitions.  

The winner of the Aces & Eights Poker Game on Monday was Ramires from Los Angeles, second place was Holland from Los Angeles and third place was ClockworkAngel from New Orleans. The participants were paid by Holland after the game.

There is a tie in the Purse Frenzy competition. The winners are TyrionLannister’s team from Detroit and Warwick’s team from Los Angeles. Golden had the most successful pick pockets.

Sep 25, '12 02:50     Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Pumpkins.
Sep 25, '12 02:48     Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Shae.
Sep 25, '12 02:48     Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Donbot.
Sep 25, '12 02:47     Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to TyrionLannister.

The fifth member of Mr. Lannister's team, Zennie is deceased. His next of kin can contact me or my Right Hand, Mercury for the prize money.

Sep 25, '12 02:45     Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Warwick.
Sep 25, '12 02:45     Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Eris.
Sep 25, '12 02:44     Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Taproot.
Sep 25, '12 02:44     Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Bananarama.
Sep 25, '12 02:43     Your accountant has made payment of $1,000,000 to Golden.

Sep 25, '12 02:46    You transfered credits to Golden's account.    -5.00

The winner of the Aces & Eights Showdown Poker Game on Thursday was Fydora from Los Angeles, second place was RideTheLightning from New Orleans and third place was Cassi from New Orleans. The participants were paid by Holland after the game.

The winner of the Hollywood Glamour female category is Avacyn from Philadelphia. For the men the judges had a tie decision, GangnamStyle from Philadelphia and EFfExX from Detroit.

Sep 25, '12 02:56     Your accountant has made payment of $2,000,000 to EFfExX.
Sep 25, '12 02:54     Your accountant has made payment of $2,000,000 to GangnamStyle.
Sep 25, '12 02:53     Your accountant has made payment of $2,000,000 to Avacyn.

Sep 25, '12 02:56    You transfered credits to EFfExX's account.    -5.00
Sep 25, '12 02:55    You transfered credits to GangnamStyle's account.    -5.00
Sep 25, '12 02:54    You transfered credits to Avacyn's account.    -5.00

The Business Banter competition had no participants. Sadly yours truly couldn’t even find a partner to go bar hopping with. Oh well, my accountant, Mr. Visa will be happy to hear the prize money of three million dollars and 10 credits are still mine.

Congratulations to the winners. I’d love to stick around and chat, but there’s a post office in Hollywood I have to rob in 2.3 minutes.

Innocence looks over at a young associate and gestures to a car on the street. The gangster pulls a man out of the car, pistol whips him and steals the car for his Godfather.

Report Post Tip

I got so wrapped up in the PP contest that I forgot about the business one.

All the same, great event and well done to all the participants. Except Warwick who hid far too much for the Donbot's liking!

Report Post Tip

Warwick walks in fashionably(2 days) later.

I know, right! I was so ninja-like!

Struts around like a peacock-werewolf hybrid

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Glitter and Gold Competition Week
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL