Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:30
Page:  1 
The Corrupt Officer and I Started by: Skinner on Sep 14, '12 07:54

For 31 days, I have had a sweet deal going on with an FBN by the name of Officer Filoteo. It was a brilliant deal. Unfortunately, the deal has gone sour. Allow me to take you back to the beginning.

38 days ago, I was running an errand for my boss KingSao. He sent me to one of the family brothels to collect that days takings. There were a few johns walking around. Usual head bowed down in a mixture of sham and hoping that no one would spot them. At the bar, there was a large, loud drunken man talking to the brothels Mistress. He was clearly a regular. As I went over to the Mistress to collect the takings, he quickly disappeared upstairs with one of the fine ladies of the night.

3 days later. I was pulling selling a few drugs on the corner when a policeman pulled up. Fearing the worst as I had 35 units of cocaine and a glock on me, I looked for an escape route. Unfortunatly this was not my usualy turf as I was doing a friend of a favour. The cop got out of his car. He clearly liked a few donoughts. It was at that moment, I recognised him. And he recognised me. It was the fat John from the brothel a few nights earlier. Without saying a word, he got back into his cop car and sped off.

A week after first seeing the cop, the time had come to return to the brothel to collect KingSao's weekly cut. Upon entering, the Mistress immediately came up to me;

"Hi Skinner, there is someone here to see you, they are waiting in my office" she said.

Worried it might be a trap, I pulled my glock out and ensured the safety was off. If I was about to be wacked, I was at least going to get a few shots off in the other direction first.

Upon entering, I recognised the man who was here to see me. It was the fat John cop. "Sit down" he said "I have something I want to run by you."

Without saying a word, I sat. and he continued to talk

"I bust people every day for drugs offences. Busting the likes of you. I have to confiscate the drugs and take them into evidence. But you see, I have a family. I have 2 kids. I have a house with mould in the walls which is effecting my wife's asthma. she is also pregnant with twins. I want to by a new house but have not had a pay rise in 4 years. I need to make extra cash."

I nodded and he continued.

"I have a deal for you. The checks the FBN have are weak. They do not know if we have done a bust until we bring the suspect in and log the evidence. They only know how much we have confiscated by us putting down how much we have. You see, I could easily skin a little off the top, and sell it on. The problem is, I am an Officer. I cant be selling cocaine on the streets. So I need a partner. I think you can be that man. What I propose is we meet daily, you bring some money, lets say $4,500 a unit. I bring the coke. what you sell it for is up to you. We will start off small. Maybe just a dozen units. And as we work out if it is working, I will slowly increase what I kick out to you. What do you think?"

I nodded, shook his hand, and agreed to meet back at the brothel exactly 24 hours later.

For the next 31 days, things were brilliant. Every day we met. Every day he gave me some cocaine. Every day I gave him some cash. I then took the cocaine and minimum, doubled up.

The deal came with a few perks. Were I ever busted, he would abuse his power, have a word with the right people, and ensure that I did not spend a single second in jail. Life was brill. I was making money, he was making money, and I was not spending a moment in jail.

That was until this morning.

You see, whilst the fat John cop was smart when it came to thinking up this idea, he was stupid in hiding his profits. Rather then spend slowly, he bought himself and his wife a nice big house in no time. Then came the cars. The new suits. The watches. It was only a matter of time until his bosses got suspicious of what he was up to. Then two days ago I got a call from KingSao

"Rumor has it Filoteo is in deep shit with the department and is being forced retire tomorrow."

I knew what this meant. I had to retire Officer Filoteo. That evening, when it came to our meeting, I followed him to his car after the exchange and put 2 in his head. The deal was over. No more money to be made. I had to ensure that he would not talk. And his death ensured that.

Do I feel for his 2 kids? His unborn twins? His wife with asthma? No. It was his choice to get into bed with me. He knew the risks. And he paid with his life.

Now as I sit here telling this story, I wonder, how many other corrupt officers are there out there. Maybe I will just head to the brothel tonight, see who I bump into...

Report Post Tip

Nice story.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Corrupt Officer and I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL