Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:38
Page:  1 
"I'm lookin' for a job" Started by: MassimilianoPantella on Sep 14, '12 10:24

Massimiliano Pantella had come all the way from Italia on a small boat by his cousin Vinny's request. Massimiliano's father had recently died and he had come over to pay his final respects even though he never got on with the prick. He lit up a smoke as he was watching his old man being lowered into the ground and he felt no form of sadness sweep about him. Massimiliano took a drag from the cigarette then flicked the ash onto the floor. He looked to his cousin Vinny and sighed.

"It don't matter to me that the fucker is dead.. Good riddance I say eh? Come let's go grab a whiskey."

Together they went down to the local boozer to get drunk but Vinny had something important to talk to Massimiliano and he needed to talk to him about right now. He told him of how his father had worked for a crime organization and that he wanted Massimiliano to do the same to carry on the Pantella legacy. Massimiliano flashed him a smile and nodded his head.

"First thing tomorrow Vinny, you and me will go down to the place where the rest of the mobsters hang out and we'll get the word out that I'm looking for a job eh?"

Vinny nodded his head and then they headed back to Vinny's apartment in Detroit. Vinny had let Massimiliano sleep on the couch for the night and in the morning they went down the street to meet a few people. Massimiliano was introduced to a lot of people that morning but he wasn't sure who he wanted to work for. He was an extremely hard worker who had never fucked anybody over in his life. He didn't work that way. Massimiliano had always been very good at earning money and he was hoping that those would be considering attributes to helping him find some work.

"How you doing? Name's Massimiliano Pantella.. I'm looking for a job and a place to call home. Any offers are more than welcome as I could do with a connection or two. Wadda'ya say eh?"

Massimiliano hitched up a smoke with a matchstick then he extended a hand to offer a handshake..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: "I'm lookin' for a job"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL