Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:02:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Purse Frenzy Started by: Rhaziel on Sep 16, '12 03:42

Rhaziel over hears the good natured bantering between the Lion TyrionLannister and her feisty daughter Bananarama. She smiled inwardly as the two are totally spirited on the competition. She knew how hard the teams work for their scores and how they are all giddy to know the results.

She motion for her bodyguard to make a path for her to walk in as the other teams are cramming the streets. Bananarama sticking her tongue out at Tyrion, while Tyrion smugly looked at Bananarama up and down. She can see imaginary sparks going on between the two and before things get heated more , she raised her hand to the noise and all fell silent.

She clears her throat before speaking , "Ladies and gentlemen, first of all thank you all for participating on the week long Purse Frenzy. It will not be a huge success if not for all of you. I am very delighted that you all the way to win the competition, even some are lurking just outside the apartments of the unsuspected victims, while others they automatically pickpocket people when they woke up " She looks at Golden and winks at him.

She opens the notebook that she carries , double check it and nods . "Without further ado here are the results of the week long pickpocketing competition . And I might say it's a close fight! "

Team Winners :

TyrionLanister's team from Motor City

Warwick's team from City of Angels

Most Successful PP

Golden

Rhaziel laughs as Bananarama haughtily looks at Tyrion . "Thank you again, for particpating . I hope to have a competition just like this one in the near future "

Report Post Tip

Can we see the results and contributions from each team?

Great contest!

Report Post Tip

“The results were put on my desk late last night for me to determine the winners according to the posted rules. Unfortunately I had to get rid of the evidence before the neighborhood church ladies showed up for their weekly social visit, otherwise known as a legal shakedown. After giving the old ladies a cut of my income I had to force feed valium to my accountant. The poor old bean counter might never recover from all the work I made him do yesterday.” Innocence shakes her head sadly then looks at her watch and realizes it’s almost time to do a truck heist. “I have to go take care of some business now. Congratulations to the winning teams and thank you for participating.”

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Purse Frenzy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL