Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:37
Page:  1 
Keep Moving Forward Started by: Sephiroth on Sep 17, '12 04:03

Walking down Main Street in Philadelphia Sephiroth looked around and started thinking to him self how good everything is coming along at this current point time, leaning up against a light post he pulls out a cigarette and lights it, by then he is really starting to admire the surroundings…

You know it doesn’t seem like that long ago that our cities were in battle, the crews were threatened by war or rogues making it hard for some of those younger members to survive. We are now starting to see more cities thrive, people are living longer lives climbing the ladder which means more money and more happy mobsters, things seem to be fairly quiet and going smoothly in our business these days. It was clear where the holes were that we obviously had to tend to after those un timely events in the past, and where we needed to build back up after them. We have over come a lot of challenges to get to where we are today.

We have seen PH, NY, LA, and New Orleans all reach a point of stability now. Detroit’s challenge seems to be off to a good start which im sure will bring in some amazing results for the motor city. Talking about all this recent success in our communities I begin to ponder what else in your mind can we do to make this thing of ours even that much more? We still have a couple open cities, any idea’s there?

More importantly, what do you think has caused this period of peace? A combination of guidance from the leaders and also dedication from there members I would have to say! Last but not least, do you think we will continue to see this peace around for awhile?

Still pondering his questions Sephiroth steps off to the side to hear out some of the opinions from the people who have slowly started to gather around the light pole…

Report Post Tip

Renekton listens to the man and ponders his question before going to say

'Very good question sir , in my opinion , its that there is zero reason for war and conflict right now , cities are still in the process of being rebuilt and everyone is happy with each other for this moment in time'

Renekton , still thinking about his first question and manages a small response

'Honestly.. things are looking good , lots of new faces being authed , some old aswell , cities are rebuilding , there's also the experiment which is a nice touch on the populous and i would love to see how things go there.'

Renekton starts to drink from a flask after stating his thoughts and walks away back to the HQ.

Report Post Tip

The current crop of leaders where forged in the same hot coals so to speak. They stood shoulder to shoulder in the face of adversity, so during these times of peace, they're there to support one another. They all want to see the cities grow and prosper, so things shall continue to be peaceful for the forseeable future I believe.

Report Post Tip

Other than in Detroit, where WingWongWang's fanny eyes are causing great insult to LudariusCane.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Keep Moving Forward
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL