Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 06:05:32
Page:  1 
A Fresh Start Started by: R- on Sep 17, '12 22:51

R made his way with the densly packed crowd down onto the docks. It was a steep run down off the ship, and what a ship it was too, the fastest ocean liner in the world. It had recently won the blue ribbon award. He paid a mint to get on board but that really didn't matter, he had his ways of getting a hold of the cash. He strayed his way down into the crowd and affiliated himself in. He tried straying his way out into the street but was stopped by a fairly tall man in a dark blue suit. His wooden baton was stretched right across R's chest. Glancing slightly up at him he noticed the neatly combed ginger hair edging out from the sides of his cap. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He spoke with a thick Irish accent, Kildare from the sound of it. R was an Irishman himself, but his Donegal accent was a lot more subtle tended to be more subtle than the rest fo the island. 

"I have somehwere to be."

"My ass you do, back in line." He nudged him back with the edge of his baton and R sheepishly got back into the que. 

Several hours later and R emerged from the immigration process. The interview was the worst part, those bastards really knew how to put it to you. R wondered out onto the street in the late hours of the evening. The sun had long ago set but the street was illuminated with the white lights of the street lamps every few feet. He began strolling down the footpath, he emerged in one beam of light before disappearing to emerge in the next beam. The hollow sound of his steps echoed throught he eerily empy street but the background noise from further in the city gave him a little reassurance. He had nowhere to stay for the night, no work for the morning, and about a grand cash in his pocket. What the hell was he suposed to do now?

Report Post Tip

im not sure where youre looking to lay your head at night you can but there is a guy named vaticus down on burbon street.  i hear he is looking for some hard working prospects. it may be worth checking out

Report Post Tip

R had been looking for a place to call home. He had been given specific instructions on where to find the headquarters of a Detroit crime family ran by Ludarius Cane. Massimiliano also worked for that crime family and he was doing well within their walls. It was a great place to do business and get a good nights sleep. Massimiliano reckonized the man from his meeting with Ludarius the other day and he felt it worth visiting him outside of the headquarters.

"R, my friend, I see you managed to get in with us fellas here in Michigan.. Nice going eh?"

Massimiliano stops to light up a smoke and he places it in his mouth and puts his hands in his trouser pockets. He flashed R a smile and held out his hand for a handshake, to better acquaint himself with this new guy of the family.

"Name's Massimiliano Pantella. Good to be working with you new blood..."

Report Post Tip

R had noticed the man around the HQ before. Although he had never really spoke to him before he immidiately felt like he knew him. R took up the handshake from a breif moment and said with a smile on his face, 

"R, well Ronán if you want but most people just stick with R. Yeah, still getting used to the big city thing. I'm getting there though."

He let go of the man's hand and put his hands in his pockets before starting off down the footpath at a slow pace. 

"You seem pretty well up here. How long have you been with Ludarius?"

Report Post Tip

I have been with Ludarius all his life. He's a sweet boy. Some say he has a face only a mother could love. Well guess what, they are right, and I love him dearly. I'm glad you chose Detroit as your city to make a fresh start and please don't hesitate to come to me should you require any assistance. I'll be baking cookies later back at HQ. None for Ludarius though, as I've convinced him that he is allergic to them along with pollen, grass, outdoor air, and girls. Best wishes to you R- and good luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Fresh Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL