Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:21
Page:  1 
Accounts Bookkeeping School Started by: EFfExX on Sep 19, '12 10:59

FX opens up a folding table on the sidewalk with a black a-board along side with a large sepia flyer pinned both sides

Accounting course – places available

Sit frustrated over your business earnings for hours upon end?

End up sorting the wheat and chaff alike missing your own money making opportunities?

Sign up for the FX Accounting Course Now and complete your books every week in seconds!

For a one off (tiny) fee of $49,999 I will provide you with all of the tools necessary to complete your books with the minimum of effort and the maximum time efficiency.

FX starts a conversation with the small group of well dressed business men who have gathered

“So you want to know how it works?”

“Well I use a comprehensive book on accounts by a Mr. Bill Gates. Coupled with that I have written a system of getting through the pages in lightning quick speed to generate a simple, easy to read list of your business income.”

“There are of course constraints but they can be discussed with me via the post so I can offer you a slightly more bespoke service”

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure who Mr. Bill Gates it, nor why I should pay such a sum of money for his words.

Report Post Tip

The author of the book I reference from is irrelevant really, more of a side point. But I can assure you, the words you would pay for are entirely my own work.

You see, what you pay the, frankly pocket change, for is my METHOD. I'm sure there are many family accountants out there who have already developed a quick method to sift through their boss's financial affairs and present them with a succinct weekly report, but for those that don't I offer this at a token price.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Accounts Bookkeeping School
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL