Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:35:34
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Expanding your Buisness Started by: Tony_Labora on Sep 15, '08 16:38
Many people within the criminal underworld of the mafiaso have begun running buisness's. Several people have just recently started and are new to this, i myself being one of those people. I would just like to have people contribute ideas on this matter. So if you have any ideas on expanding, or advertising a buisness feel free to talk now. Im sure we would all appriciate this help.
Report Post Tip
Well one of the most obvious (and one of the best as well) ideas is to post it in your profile. This will help people see your buisness and of course have a link in it as well
Report Post Tip
I've seen people pay the higher profile players to advertise in their profile too, so if you were serious about advertising, I'm sure if you banded together a decent business proposition and approached some of the leaders with an advertising budget in mind, they're be willing to help or give some hints.

Another thing I used to do was casually drop names in the street, start threads with:

Having departed the warm and comfortable surroundings of Business Name, the streets felt particularly cold and bitter.

Or something along those lines, it'll get your business name out there for free.
Report Post Tip
Your family is a great way to start. Most of the time, leaders are glad to have an active business district, and are glad to promote it. You could talk to them about promoting your business to your family.
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Expanding your Buisness
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL