Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:11
Page:  1 
The Letter Started by: Jabruu on Sep 20, '12 17:18

He drives up to the local bar, parks his car at the back and makes his way in, his mind is troubled, his ripped out gloves are barely keeping his hands worm. He takes a seat at the bar and waves at the barman ‘scotch double, no ice’, he takes a look around the bar, everyone is minding their own business, he spots a lady standing at the back, her beauty is memorizing. ‘Don’t even think about it’, said the barman, ‘I wouldn’t do that if I were you’ 

with a smile, the man looks at the barman and replies ‘do what exactly?
 confused the barman leans closer to the man ‘
she’s the boss’s daughter, look away
green eyes, soft tanned skin, beautiful brown hair, body in shape, short skirt, and you were saying?
The barman smiles, nods his head, and looks the man in the eyes ‘
it’s you’re funeral…’.
It didn’t take her much time to notice him; she looks him in the eyes then turns back facing her father
that’s him right? The Boss?...
What? Wait WAIT! WHAT THE HELL!!
In a blink of an eye, he takes out his gun and starts shooting, first bullet in the boss’s head, then his left and right hand man, he then jumps behind the bar, bullets flying everywhere, he leans down protecting his head from the shattering glass then makes a run for it to the back door, he takes his car and drives off.

He arrives at an old cabin in the middle of the woods, he parks his car far enough so that he wouldn’t draw any attention and sneaks up around the back, the light on the second floor blew her cover, he makes his way in and heads straight upstairs, ‘no bodyguards… the plan worked!’ he heads in the bedroom, puts his gun on the bedside table and lies down, ‘I see you made it’ said a voice coming from the bathroom, ‘you had doubts?’ replies the man, ‘you’re just that good right?’ she makes her way out of the shower and lies down next to him, ‘we should head out now before they catch up to us!
On their way to the airport they pass by a man named Moes, it iss critical that no one finds out they have fled the country and were they were headed, and Moes is the only person who can help them and provide them with the necessary paperwork. Time is running out and their chance of getting out is getting smaller by the hour… they make their way to the airport and head straight to the cafeteria, his beard itching like hell, and his head feels like it’s going to blow, ‘Jen
the plane leaves in thirty minutes, are you sure we have everything we need?

(Philadelphia) Twenty years later…

Jabruu! You’re late for work, what are you doing in the basement?

Holding the grey box in his hands, for the first time in twenty years he has found something related to his father, he opens the box and finds a gun with a small letter that reads

Dear Jen,

I have found what I’ve been looking for and the mission is complete,
it won’t take them long to find me and I still haven’t heard any news from Moes,
It is critical that they don’t know about you or the child,
I will try and finish everything as soon as I can and head back
but the longer it takes the worse the situation gets,
you have to promise me that whatever happens, don’t come looking for me!

Love, x”

‘What is this? I thought you said my dad died in a car accident’
‘Jabruu! I can explain!’

He picks up the gun and heads to his room, takes his leather jacket, some clothing and heads to the door, ‘Don’t do this! That’s not what he wanted you to become!’
Filled with anger and frustration, he looks Jen in the eyes ‘
become what? A gangster? Like my father?

Report Post Tip

It is never easy finding out the truth about something as personal as one’s own family, the thought that his own mother kept the truth away from him his whole life is not an easy burden, he knows that no matter how hard things get or how bad she hurt him he could never abandon her, but living in fear and hiding is no way to live… He’s feeling tired and restless, but too angry at her to go back, well not yet at least, what he needs now is a drink.

He heads out to the local bar; the place is filled with people, some having a good time out with friends, others drinking away their problems. ‘So, what can I do for you today?’ said the barman, ‘I’ll have a beer’, He lights up a smoke then rests his arm on the bar, ‘you’re drink sir!’

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Letter
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL