Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:24:51
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Lost Souls Started by: Mont on Oct 11, '07 12:07
As the car screeches to a halt in front of a semi derelict building, A tall dark

man walks out. Moving slowly he heads towards the steps before turning to address the crowd

I would like to ....

Clears his throat

Ladies and Gentlemen. My fellow Mafiosa.

I would like to thank the AGF for this chance to take over the running of this city. I am taking this

opportunity to introduce you all to my family, we are The Lost Souls. My family will be built on the values

I hold dear respect, loyalty and hard work. Should I find a member of my family not holding

true to the level of these values I expect, they will be dealt with harshly.

Now to the city, New Orleans. This once bright and vibrant city has over recent times suffered from neglect

due to factors outside of my personal control, yet deep down I know it will and will thrive in the right hands,

in the hands of The Lost Souls. Im sure a number of you are waiting to hear the changes I plan to make to

the place, but I will leave you in suspense for now whilst I take stock with what I have and what needs to

be done. Keep an eye out for announcements in the near future.

As you can see Mont waves his arms around I have plenty to keep me busy

so as much as I would like to shoot the shit with you all, I will bid you farewell.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your Auth, Mont. I'm looking forward to a long, prosperous, and peaceful relationship with you! :)
Report Post Tip
congrats man, well deserved
Report Post Tip
Lost Souls, forever!

Congratulations Boss man. Not really much I can say except, well, you deserve this auth and it's time to prove it.

Smiles

Also, as the family's only polyphonic prostitute, I will be glad to shoot the shit with you all.

I shoot shit for fun np np.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Mont. I am sure we shall have a 'fun' time to say the least.

As i am the family bullshitter i will also shoot the shit. However, it will all be lies. Deal with it.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mont. I'm looking forward to seeing some good things coming from N.O. in the future.
Report Post Tip
"Congrats Mont. Will be visiting NO soon."

*Milk hands Mont a bottle of Champagne and dances the Milk Dance*
Report Post Tip
This milk dance I keep hearing about.

Is it something similar to the film making wonder that was the blur video, all those years ag..in the future?
Report Post Tip
"A good question my dear sir.."

*Milk fixes his tie*

"The Milk Dance I'm afraid has no relation with the blur video you are talking about in the pas..I mean in the future."

"This dance dear sir has been a great family secret and a tradition which has been passed among generations and generations within the Milk family. Its exquisite style and graceful form can only be mastered by one of the members of the Milk clans."

*Milk does the Milk Dance again*
Report Post Tip
Elena steps up to kiss Mont on both cheeks

Congratulations my dear friend to you and your RH, well deserved and the city of The Big Easy is lucky to have such a family
Report Post Tip
This venture is doomed to fail as you have Sprozza as your RHM.

p.s. This is not sarcasm. I am deadly serious.
Report Post Tip
Sprozza, me cockney mate, you have made a friend. Should we play guess the bloodline?
Report Post Tip
That should be a fun game.
Report Post Tip
Will be a fun game*

Or we will not have to play the game if you explained your comments. Mind, you seem like you are unwilling to reveal yourself, thus, show yourself as a coward.
Report Post Tip
Is this the part where I feel small by your coward jibe and respond the only way I know how with a tirade of abuse?
Report Post Tip
You did well holding back your tides of anger.

I could throw in a small penis jibe now though.

Perhaps a insult towards your sexuality for good measure.

Now what you do is get really angry and mail me while revealing your true identity.
Report Post Tip
I should reallu hope in with a woefully redundant comment.

Ahhh, there we go.
Report Post Tip
I find this conversation to be most distasteful now.
Report Post Tip
Sprozza's ugly and unconditionally Bitter he should be publicly garotted, I say hang the ugly bastardo.
Report Post Tip
I still love your erratic use of capital latters.

Even more than I love your erratic views on capital punishment.

DOES IT GET MUCH WORSE THAN THIS?

Now please people, let's not argue here. This is meant to be a happy gathering full of congratulation and exhalations of delight.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lost Souls
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL