Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 22:25:25
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: CAs are bound by master account. Started by: Squishy on Sep 24, '12 23:00

When you die, your CA will now follow you as long as you use the same master account. He will lose any drugs he had on hand, any earnings history, and any personals.

Report Post Tip

Sweet addition.. At least you won't have wasted 10 credits if you die now..

Report Post Tip

I have to admit when I first saw the title I was worried. However you've countered the way to do this without reducing the amount they make overall. Well done for finding that norm..

Fantastic Addition!

Report Post Tip

Next addition, Could we get a like button for this game? I keep going to like peoples posts but I have to just type that I agree instead.. Would be easier..

Report Post Tip

I don't necessarily know that a "like" or "upvote/downvote" system is strictly necessary. There are plenty of posts that people make that I agree with... I just don't necessarily say so.

I get what you're saying... I just... I don't think we need more Facebook/Reddit-ification.

Report Post Tip

We've talked about a way to upvote in a sense, but its really not MR like. Also, not the topic of this thread.

Report Post Tip

Love this change :)

Report Post Tip

Great addition! I remember once I was on the verb to suggest this but I guess you can say it's a dream came true now! Thank you!

Report Post Tip

Extremely disappointed to see a suggestion that was summarily rejected by the Player Commission (didn't even get a vote to make it to the PC forum) being coded. Why have a Player Commission at all?

Report Post Tip

Great addition, as they said atleast 10 credits wont be wasted...as credits = money. Also it helps benefit the people that always get confuse when they kill their old CA when they die and get hunt and killed by the other CA's.

Report Post Tip

Where was this when i needed it? lol spent a fortune on bloody CAs lol But love this idea thank you

Report Post Tip

I must say I agree with Grin, the player commission was completely by-passed on something none of us wanted to see and even Squishy said would not happen unless CA's earnings where drastically reduced.

CA's carry with them an inherent risk but now there is no risk so long as you sell your units daily & convert that cash back into credits.

Report Post Tip

Will CAs now earn less money? 

Report Post Tip

No, Squishy has countered having to reduce the amount of money they make by making sure that if you die your CA's drugs, earnings etc will be wiped. I think this is a good change no matter what.

The PlayerCommission may have been bypassed by you have to understand that 10 credits at the end of the day might just be 2mil in game cash to some of us. But it also means $10 of peoples hard earned RL cash too. This is a change that is needed and by countering the price reduction with the changes of losing etc. I think it balances it out very well.

Report Post Tip

Why have a PC at all? Seriously? You guys control 99% of the games new changes and ideas...I think the OWNER of a game, making a decision on something that is directly related to his revenue is completely justified and understandable.

Also, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Now I can finally get a CA

Report Post Tip

The OWNER (cheers for the caps otherwise I wouldn't have known what that said) is entitled to do whatever they like, which is kind of the point. Why bother to make a Player Commission if you are just going to circumvent it? Makes the whole thing feel like a sham.

Report Post Tip

Aaaaand this is why some people (including myself) were against the idea of a Player Commission in the first place.

The sense of entitlement that these "elite few" seem to have is ridiculous. "How DARE the owner of a game include a feature that WE THE ALMIGHTY PLAYER COMMISSION have deemed to be.... UNWORTHY!"

Really?

This is an improvement that a lot of people have wanted, and people have asked for before. If you don't like it... feel free to shoot your CA on your new account, so you're not "tainted" by this feature, or whatever.

Report Post Tip

The whole point is, it was a one time thing. So what, he bypassed y'all in one matter... You guys still hold the majority of the game-changing power in this game. I don't feel the need, and I've talked to a few dozen other who feel the same, for the PC to have to vote/agree on EVERY game change. I just don't see the point in whining saying it's a sham or hoax over a one time thing

Report Post Tip

Moving past Jerusalem's typical wild misguided exaggeration (I've missed that); I'm only operating on what I was told from the get go about what the Player Commission was.

If I was told, that the owners would put things in that the Player Commission didn't want, I wouldn't be part of the Player Commission as that is a pointless waste of time. The issue isn't that the owners put in a change, it is that they put in a change that the Player Commission didn't want.

That's why it feels like a sham, because why go to the effort of empowering a Player Commission if you're going to go around it?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: CAs are bound by master account.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL