Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 02:11:19
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
The big one Started by: DARK_VIRUS on Sep 17, '08 06:52
Just a thurt well a dream emagen if two mafia rpg's cud host a mas war against each other every one from one game against another ie us verses torn city or something similar

just a thurt plez hit me with your opinions and be honest one more Question tho cud this ever be a possibility dark v
Report Post Tip
I doubt it very much, coding something like that would be hideous I'm sure. And how would you be able to make wack stats comparable, in another game, it might be very easy or very hard to get a good gun, making it unfair on the harder-to-train game.

In fact, not to be rude, it's a ridiculous idea, the above reasons probably wouldn't even touch the surface of how this is infeasible.
Report Post Tip
well as a coder programmer and akerhay myself i would create a new page that converts stats from both games that is linked to all the rpg websites i know this would be hard but with the writh programmers it culd be possible the players whold keep the stats of all players and each player has a budget to bye weapons and armour no bgs it whoud be a possibility im currently in production of an rpg myself wel me and some friends yes this whoud be hard but not impossible hit me back thanx
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: The big one
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL