Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:44:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Tea Time!: Issue Nine Started by: Lily on Sep 17, '08 16:29
Fantastic read as always ladies.. and germs. You never cease to amaze me.

She gives her favourite girls a way to go pat on the ass and hands them each a bag of chocolate covered coffee beans.

Thank you for bring such entertainment and satire to our Streets. You are truly heroines that never sleep.
Report Post Tip
Excellent work yet again ladies, keep it coming!
Report Post Tip
God, Chocolate covered coffee beans have been a craving of mine for oh, say...the past 4 weeks?

I don't care if i'm not supposed to have caffeine. Eff that. I hope we get these every week. Iris knows the way to a girls heart.
Report Post Tip
Incredible work from beginning to end. Very enjoyable.
Report Post Tip
i Especially like the immagrant article!!!!!!!
Report Post Tip
great job ladies enjoyed the read :D
Report Post Tip
Great issue ladies but I must make a statement

*I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH THAT PIG*

A lady needs standards, Mozart is more my type....yum.
Report Post Tip
Im in love with you girls
Report Post Tip
Great Isue, Loved it.
Report Post Tip
Each mention CP get in any conversation makes my erection even stronger.

Fucking love it.
Report Post Tip
Thank you everyone, as usual, for your undying love and support. Or whatever it is that you give us. Panties. We like panties.

Marietta clears her throat and shakes her head before smiling at everyone.

I hope you are all as excited for issue ten as we are. Just to get the buzz going, we are promising over three million in cash prizes for contests, games and random give-aways. Be sure to get involved next week, everyone, by reading Tea Time!
Report Post Tip
Good stuff, so good that its good that I havn't been in there good. Thats how good.
Report Post Tip
Another great read.I cant wait till the paper comes out next week.
Report Post Tip
Putting down her Journal, Alice thinks to herself: God damnit, that took so long! My boss is going to kill me but I just couldn't stop reading long enough to buy my Mocha Frapp, not to mention sell some DRUGS!!!
Report Post Tip
I'd just like to say, for the record, that I will be breeding with American women to create a Swedish-American super race and there's nothing you can do to stop me, Tea Time Columnists who write hateful things about Swedes.
Report Post Tip
Im just after reading this Issue and may I say my grandfather would be turning in his grave with laughfter.

My fav bit is seen and heard love it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tea Time!: Issue Nine
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL