Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:35:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Philadelphia Expansion Started by: DeadlySin on Sep 25, '12 17:41

After returning from the funeral of Sandor, Deadly sat in his office smoking like a chimney. He made a quick phone call, leaned back in his chair and promptly fell asleep. He was awoken an hour or so later by a knock at the door.

"You called for me, Godfather?"

Deadly rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and motioned her to sit down. He poured them both a fresh coffee (which confused him later, as he realised he didn't remember making it), and sat down.

"As you know, Don Sandor suffered to a fatal gun malfunction earlier today." She nodded solemnly. "As you know this has left a gaping hole in our ranks which damn well needs filling. I can think of no-one else more suited to this role than you. You have served loyally, and always work as hard as you can no matter how big or small the task."

Deadly slides a set of keys across the desk to her, she picks them up in awe.

"Don't look so shocked - this has been a long time coming and you have truly earned this opportunity many times over." Deadly slides a piece of paper across the desk to her. "You'll find your new Headquarters at that address. My driver is waiting outside to take you there."

They both stand, and Deadly walks her to the office door. He shakes her hand, then hugs her.

"Go get 'em, LadyFighter."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lady-Fighter. You truly deserve this honor, and I look forward to working with you in Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

Congratz LadyFighter you deserve!

Report Post Tip

Congrats Lady-Fighter your a great edition to the city of Philadelphia and shall only do great things

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Lady-Fighter! I wish you the best of luck on your new family but I know you will do well.

Report Post Tip

Congrats LF!!!!! We'll miss you in the crew! Don't be a stranger now!

Report Post Tip

The death of Ser Sandor Clegane is a tragic loss to us all. His wisdom and experience are paralleled by few. I cannot grieve hard enough for this man. Rest in peace Ser Sandor. But sometimes, tragically gives rise to the brightest stars though. Like a phoenix from the ashes, LadyFighters rises.

Congratulations LadyFighter. You have learned a lot under the Starry Night banner, and now you get to show the world what you are truly made of. I have all the faith in the 7 kingdoms. I wish you the best my friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulatiom Lady-Fighter I wish you the best of luck with your new family

Report Post Tip

Such a bittersweet moment for the city and for myself. We just lost a great man today and even though seeing my best friend get her chance eases the pain, it is still shocking to know of Sandor six feet under. We truly lost a great man.

But the man himself said it, boss. It is not out of political correctness. You surely earned this opportunity and I cannot wait to see you do great things with this opportunity.

And the fact that you would trust me, of all people, to be by your side while you rise to the elite is overwhelming. I truly feel honored and blessed to be your friend.

Report Post Tip

CONGRATS SIS..very proud and know...the city of philly is srong yet again

Report Post Tip

Before entering the room, Ladyfighter makes sure she adjusts her black dress. Wondering what Godfather DeadlySin wants to see her about, she nervously knocked at the door and after his deep sounded "Enter" she opens the door and walks in DeadlySins office.

"I am sorry for your loss Godfather. We all loved Sandor and I know you two were close."

"Thank you Lady, but please sit down" and pours her a cup of coffee.

Then DeadlySin explained why he called for her and completely shocked Ladyfighter could only whisper a "thank you", picked up the keys and left.

Outside she looked at the keys and finally fully understood what DeadlySin told her and made a little jump.

Her dream to get her own family came true.

Running back to the door where DeadlySin was still looking at her, she hugged DeadlySin and told him.

"Thank you very much Sir, I will work hard to see this family grow and will make sure you will be proud of me. I am very honored to work as a Crewleader for the city of Philadelphia now".

Report Post Tip

Sephiroth steps out from the crowd and walks up to Lady-Fighter and gives her a big hug…

This has indeed been a long time coming my dear friend, couldn’t think of anyone else who would deserve this honor more then you. I hope it’s everything you hoped for it to be, and wish you the best of luck on your new journey.

You know where to find me if you ever need anything, and congratulations Lady-Fighter well deserved.

Giving Lady-Fighter and Aidon a nod he disappears back into the crowd….

Report Post Tip

Vedder steps forward and hugs Lady-Fighter.

Our blood lines have worked together on a few occasions and each time was very pleasant and showed your personal willingness and ability to take charge and lead from the front. Congratulations on the opportunity, I know you'll kick ass!

Report Post Tip

As Mahoney walks the beat throught the streets of NY he hears an APB over the wire that Lady-Fighter recieved her bold suit, he stops then smiles,

Lady-Fighter I have known your bloodline for ages, this is a great addition to the fine city of PH and I know you will do well. 

Mahoney walks a bit down the street down 33rd then hangs a left behind the old speak easy, he pulls a silver flask from his vest and raises it, SALUTE! fighter CONGRATS!

Report Post Tip

Neon knew this day would come eventually. She was thrilled for Lady-Fighter, but at the same time sad to see her go and for the circumstances. Making her way over she smiled at her friend. They had crossed paths only a few times before she came to Neon not long after Neon had got her keys to her own HQ. Having not really known each other Lady-Fighter wanted to help Neon build her family and that they did. They grew quickly and many times Lady-Fighter proved herself over and over again.

"You have done so much for my family and for this city. There is no one better in my eye's and no one more deserving than you to take up the reigns and charge forward."

"You came to me to help build a great family and during that time became my friend. It was an honor to work with you and I can never thank you enough for all you did. For having never really known each other before I set up, I am glad I opened my doors and took the chance to let you thrive here. You will do great in your bold suit, but I will miss you being in the slanty one."

"Good luck to all of you. I'll be right around the corner should you ever need me, my door is always open for you guys are still apart of my family no matter what."

Report Post Tip

Kurgan follows his Boss Neon to where the SinFather had just Given LadyFighter her New HQ

LadyFighter i know how hard you work for any family you are part of, Not just around the HQ you are always ready to put up your hand to help those that are new to these shores Looking through some old Jurnals a Skinny kid by the Name of Stan_The_Man_Smith recalls one of your kin helping him take his first steps towards a life of crime. Though i find it typical that everytime we have a chance to work in the same family togther one of us gets taken away from the other.

Though the SinFather could not have picked a more Hard Working dedicated Member as yourself Congrats LadyFighter.

Kurgan hands LadyFighter a Bunch of Flowers and Bottle Of Bubbly

Report Post Tip

Gent just heard the news for the godfather himself...

"Lady-Fighter, damn i remember when i got here we had a quite a few talks about our bloodlines, how our ancestors have often cross paths... exchanging smiles and small talk. No matter who they worked for, our ancestors would always help each other out. The kindness, hardwork, dedication and faithfullness is what describes every one of your blooline members i have known or read from diaries. The day is quite honorable... of course, i am deeply saddened by Sandor's faith... dying the way he did. Although it is a day of great grief for Don Sandor... god rest his soul, our good godfather could'nt have chosen a better person to try to fill his shoes.
I am quite proud of you Lady-Fighter, i know your family will be quite noticed in our good community. This goes to show that nothing is strong enough to shake philly's features. Congratulations Lady-Fighter and this is just the beginning... i am honored to see this day come to life."

Report Post Tip

Congratulations LadyFighter! I wish you and your family the best of luck. No one can replace the big loss we've had here in Philly today, but I'm sure you will be a great addition to the city.  Great job!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lady Fighter

You worked veryhard to get youre own family.

I know for sure you will do great,

much respect,

Report Post Tip

Congratulations LF. I have been expecting this for a long time already. My best wishes to your crew.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philadelphia Expansion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL