Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:03:00
Page:  1 
A Promise Kept and the End of an Age Started by: MattyDeesantos on Sep 29, '12 19:55

MattyDee simply woke up, and rolled out of bed in his New York apartment. The bandages on his head were soaked because he was sweating profusely from another nightmare of a time long gone. He looked at his calender and began to get ready for his doctor's appointment.

(1 hour later)

MattyDee is running towards the door when he gets a package, it smells like animal feces and he quickly signs it and begins to throw the box away. He spots that the name of the sender is his grandfather (an old Don who has been dead for a while) and opens the box.

If you're receiving this letter, it means I was probably killed by ************** or one of his minions. I've been under cover trying to get close enough to kill my target for months now and I'm starting to doubt that I'll ever get my shot. I'm making these I.C.E. boxes just in case I fail and sending it to all of my children. Inside is one of my old guns, a picture of ************** (Your target), and the list of hookers he used to frequent regularly. If you find one of his children, you must kill them before they bring back the madness...

MattyDee took the gun, shoved it in his drawer and threw the rest of the garbage out.

"The ramblings of an old crazy man aren't to be taken seriously," he thought "I mean look at his choice of hands..." Matty went about his business like it never happened but with a very nice gun near his front door for emergencies.

(1 month later)

MattyDee is at the doctor's office again, but this time he hears that they can finally take the bandages off his face soon. Overjoyed when he leaves the office he jumps up and hugs the closest person... who turned out to be a very strange looking man named SpikeSpiegel... who seemed to be enjoying it far too much. He's approached by another strange looking man who smelled like hell with his arms open and began saying something with a french accent, but MattyDee didn't have time so he pushed the frenchman into a pile of garbage cans and ran down the streets of New York to get to where he had to be. Less than a block later he saw a strangely familiar face and had a flashback to his grandfather's target. This man looked identical to him... so MattyDee put on the breaks, turned to the man and asked,

"What's your name?"

"Buzz ov punk, cannit ya sees I'z doing stuffs wit dis hubcap?"

MattyDee noticed a Liverpool marked bag next to the man and stated,

"Listen here you wretched little Scouse, you can get back to your bin dipping and other acts later."

MattyDee pulls his gun,

"I asked what your fucking name is, and you're going to ans..."

Almost fast as lightning the man removed the hubcap and hit MattyDee with his unexpected weapon and then beat him to a bloody pulp. MattyDee laid there in a pile of blood and watched as the man took his gun, wallet, shoes, pants, and general dignity. Then the man said,

"Tar fer da stuff mate, real good ov ya. I lurv news york. I gots a meetins wit me grand pappy's lawyers in Sin City so don' you go near me again, lar."

WhereWasI MattyDee now knew what he had to do. Those blows to the head made him fully understand everything WhereWasI was saying... "Scouses can't be tolerated and for the love of God that man can't get his hands on his grandfather's diaries because those fucking monkeys would be annoying as hell."

As soon as the scouse was out of sight he started taking the bandages off as he walked back to his apartment. He saw the Frenchman from earlier and he looked quite mad so MattyDee took him aside, smacked him around and stole his gun, clothes, and wallet. MattyDee opened the wallet and peered in at the driver's license,

"Thanks for the stuff io, you wuss of a Frenchman."

MattyDee (now fully dressed, sorry ladies) was marching back to his apartment and removing the bandages when he analyzed the Frenchman's gun. It was out of ammo, poorly maintained, and there was a spring loose so it couldn't fire even if it had ammo. This wasn't a problem though, MattyDee still had WhereWasI's gun on reserve.

(1 week later)

MattyDee got off the plane and started heading towards where it all started... Fort Izzel. Once arriving there he noticed a stream of limousines leaving and began to lose hope, when all of a sudden he heard someone shoveling. Going to find out what was going on, MattyDee saw the scouse digging WhereWasI's grave, and noticed the diaries and journals written in crayon (the crayon was a sign they had to be the real thing seeing as it's a miracle PoisonousJelly was even able to write in the first place) laying on the bench right next to him. He quickly picked up the journals, took them out into the alleyway and lit them on fire. When he came back he saw the scouse rolling in his PoisonousJelly's old buried stash of hubcaps which were cleverly hidden in the grave marked WhereWasI (No one knew or cared about what happened to the real body). MattyDee pulled the gun from his holster, aimed and pulled the trigger.

*Click*

"Oh shit," he thought, "I grabbed the damned Frenchman's gun." MattyDee threw the Frenchman's gun at the scouse (finally someone put it to use), pulled out WhereWasI's weapon and noticed a couple of New York gang members coming in after him.

*Bang*

*Bang*

Did MattyDee kill the scouse in time? Do you really even care? If you really are dumb enough to care go check the obits and see if FlouryTortoise died before MattyDeesantos.

Report Post Tip

MattyDee hangs his head in shame...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Promise Kept and the End of an Age
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL