Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:50:50
Page:  1 
A MAYBE Started by: Zeny on Sep 30, '12 13:25

Zeny jumps out of the NOVA hes in and throws his close friend n driver a box of cigs to smoke whilst he makes a quick annoucement on the streets. He fixes his hat n lights a cigar to puff on, clears his throat n begins ........

The POKER tournment

As iv just been appointed EM for my crew (WT in NY) i would like to hold a few events for people to take part in with the community envolved over the next few months n if all is succsessful over a long period, so today i am here to see if you guys in DET, PHI n LV aswell as NY of course and without forgetting LA would care to join in on a Poker tournement to be held sometime next month, probably later rather than sooner.

The tournment will be up to 100 players MAX n a 2-10 credit BI depending on your opinions, 1st, 2nd n 3rd payouts + a prize for the 1st one out, so please give your opinions on the matter, on this tour. n on futer 1s so i can make an offical Street Post for all of you !

Zeny cracks open a few boxes of beer for people to drink whilst he awaits on thier voice ! n oh yer depending on my bank size ill also add to the winners pot !

Ty all.

Report Post Tip

Eric looks over and notices Zeny make his speech. The then looks around to notice Phil_Steak sobbing in a local alley way, surrounded by a few of new fellow New Orleans members. Eric then glares at Zeny..

"You forgot New Orleans out. Now look what you've brought Phil_Steak to. He's started sobbing and is needing some loving attention!"

Eric walks over to Phil and pats him on the back.

"There, There Phil. New Orleans are invited too." Phil's face lights up with happiness. Eric then glares at Zeny once more.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for inviting us. Right kind of you to remember the big easy.

Report Post Tip

yer sorry guy over at NO but youre welcome too, come on you knew i was just testing you guys lol

Report Post Tip

are you two intreasted ??

Report Post Tip

HannahBanana strolls in a very short skirt with thigh high boots and poker sunglasses.  With a tight shirt that says "Poker Sucka".

I think a 1st, 2nd and 3rd Poker game would be great if you can organized a max game table.  If you are going to have that much participation, maybe, staggering the game times might be a good idea, so everyone from different time zones will have a chance to play.

Either way, I am always interested in a game of poker!

Report Post Tip

gd gd well thats 1 for now, just hope more turn up.

Report Post Tip

I would be in aslong as I could make it to the games, week days are a little hard. The tournament would have to take place on a weekend for me to be able to participate at any time and actually make a solid effort at putting in the time to win.

If this is in the plan then you can count me in, of course im hoping we wont have to pay till the event is a forsure go, and starts?

Report Post Tip

He took a large drink from his tin whiskey flask..screwing the top back on and placing it back inside his jacket pocket while pulling out a cigar. The day was done and the night was creeping quickly as he lit his cigar.. he had just won a few million dollars playing poker and he was feeling real good.. before long he heard about the new poker games happening

You can count me in.. I know I sure LOVE some poker games.. especially if female entertainment - even if not I love it ;)

He smoked his cigar while he made one of his associates write down the needed information to contact the game operators

Report Post Tip

yer that should be fine as im sure thiers more people in youre position, so atm it looks like it will be on a weekend, n well im not actually going to run the comp seen as iv been told people like 1 person n trust him/ her so ill be handing over the comp so  no i wont be taking credits, what BI are you thinking of ?

Hannah what time zones can you make n what BI

Old man same to you as Hannah

Report Post Tip

Old man is very BI

Report Post Tip

Coughs from his cigar and laughs a bit.. stetching a bit and popping his knuckles

Bi-Winning...

Shrugs and goes to look for a poker game to play.. or an infected hooker to send to Golden for an early birthday present for his kindness

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A MAYBE
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL