Get Timers Now!
X

May 23 - 12:49:57
Page:  1 
Word of the Past Part 2 Started by: Angels on Sep 20, '08 18:20
Remember my mission?Yeah it gets worse...It turns out I had another small job to do also...

As the priestest and the African Priests awoke I was out buying suppilies.Atleast they hadn't noticed til I came back to them with food,water, and helpful tools.The priestest said she and the priests would be heading ninto a Monestary tday and I was to be an Honorary guest...

I was shocked but grateful.So we ate, got ready and left.When we past a village we gave praise to their lead and needed.We left with a Amen and went on towards the Monestary.When we got there it was big!The monks kindly greeted me and I gave a thankful gesture.They wanted me to meet their Priest(know that some monestaries were monks and others were priests...So priests lead by High priests monks led by Priests).

When I met the Priest he gave me a List and a Bowl.He knew I was an Angel and he was giving me my first Goal in completing my lords task.I had to visit these three High Priest Leading Temples and retrieve 3 Crosses.Golden,Silver, and Bronze were the types.He said once I got the crosses go to America and find a church to help for my next goal.

After we ate and rested for the day the next day we got ready and headed off towards Niger and also towards the first temple.We soon came to a Happy looking village but looks of sadness in their memories.I wondered why so I asked to see the church of the village.The priesest allowed it and I went to see the Priest.When I saw him he mentioned a curse of a bad man.He was so scared he couldn't even say the name.Only a description and direction.He asked for help and I accepted.He gave me a staff of Contact which he said will have god know that the weilder is in danger at their time.

As I told the priests and Priestest they gasped and tried to talk me out of it.I told them I'm doing the task.They honored my decision and took me towards the Castle of this bad man.We went to the door and knocked but a big man appeared.He was the butler and said we had to leave.The others agreed but I said no.

"I will not leave til I have made this Bad Spirit leave to it's place in Hell..."I said as he tried to close the door but I put the staff in the way.

"Alright,you may come in but you may not meet the Master."He said in a stern way.I told him I want to meet him but he was definate about it.So I had to ask for help.My lord said way and I ried it.

"Tell me,whats your pay as a butler?"I said holding my smirk back."$10 an hour."He said grouchingly.

"You are to helpful to him for $10 an hour.You should get tripled the pay."I said knowing I've gotten his attention.The man knodded in agreement and let me to the man.He burst in yelling,"Sir I work way to hard for you to pay me $10 an hour!I demand a raise tripling the pay or I'm out!"He yelled to the man.

As the man looked in surprise I couldn't help but notice him looking at me...I hope he's not as bad as they think...

To Be Continued...
Report Post Tip
i like them, glad to see more stories in the streets. cant wait for the next one
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Word of the Past Part 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL