Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:50:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Day I Got Rid of the Ringpop Started by: Whitey on Oct 04, '12 08:17

Can bet both my middle fingers that there were no gay weddings in Vegas in the 20-30s and these ringpops you speak of.

Dances and walks away.

Report Post Tip

Hands Frank Sinatra one of Whitey's infamous ring pops.

"Really? Sugar on a hard candy form, attached to a stick-like ring? I didn't think they were that hard to make."

Cory then turns his head to whitewidow and Whitey.

"Unless one of you got a sex change.... Whitey did you get a sex change? People think this is a gay wedding!"

Report Post Tip

Whitey has always been in the .. middle area... of gender... so I dunno really what to say.

Skips around and waits for bridesmaids.

Report Post Tip

WhereAmL sees Whitey smiling, pulls out his gun and throws it at Cory_Chase.

Mozzletov... When Cory's done bleeding you can have my fail gun as a wedding present.

WhereAmL then quickly sneaks up on Innocence's table and drops a couple fire crackers on the table.

Viva La Resistance! Down with Tyrant SilkFather and Tyrant ChaseTard!

Report Post Tip

Whitey... How could you do this to me?! I thought I was your only love... What about our seven bastard children, what am I to tell them happened to their Mather? I don't think I'm cut out to be a single Fother... Sadface!

Report Post Tip

Inactive. I am so so deeply very extremely sorry.

I recommend an orphanage of some sort - I hate children.

Report Post Tip

Dafuq.... Dafuq...

What about little Jon Snow Whitey, you're willing to let him go to some orphanage and be abused... That little fucker loves you, even with all your deformities he'll look you in the eye and call you his Dum!

Remember his first words!? He looked right at you... Pointed and said "Dum", it was a whole three months before he called me his "Mad" please don't just abandon him!!

Report Post Tip

My dear inactive, If I attempted to be a father for every bastard-o-mine I would have no time at all for hookers and cocaine...

I will give you - like all my other unwed mistresses a small stipend to live on and put all of the bastards you have mothered in my will... Lets see now I have an estate worth aproximately 100 Million dollars... This should leave about a dollar for every child on the day that I die. If your son puts that dollar away some day decades after my death it will be worth a whole $0.75! So. please accept this charitable gift and treat my bastards well.

Report Post Tip

If I wanted money I'd have sold you as a scarecrow, you ugly son of a bitch!!

And before I leave this place I have some news for you, I was lying... Size does matter! No that doesn't look normal! And no, that doesn't happen to every man... GOOD DAY!!!

Report Post Tip

Rest In Peace The Streets

Report Post Tip

MobWay looks around for the OOCitus and homosexuality as well.

"I'm not sure about this OOCitus you're smelling but... I have found the source of the stench of homosexuality."

He nodded his head to the side a few times while standing next to Cory_Chase.

Report Post Tip

Looks pitifully around on such an occassion of mixed mood.  Thinking hard to herself, she thought how no one gave her a ring pop or any form of candy.  Sighing as she continued walking she realised only LudariusCane had offered her a surprise, but Rhaziel had warned her about him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Day I Got Rid of the Ringpop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL