Page:  1 
The start of a NEW era ! Started by: Silver925 on Oct 06, '12 03:06

Silver calls a cabbie ......

925: "Over here" (waving his arms)
Cabbie: "Yes mate whats up"
925: "I need a lift to town"
Cabbie: "That will be ......"
925: "I dont care on the price just get me there asap"

Silver hops out the cab in the town centre n throws the driver a clip of 100's from his old school tweed jacket inner pocket and says "hang around will ya i shouldn't be too long just got something iv gotta say thats all", he then fixes his hat and sparks a Cuban Cigar by using the stubble on his cheek (lol), and finallt clears his troat by taking a few sips from his silver flask, and begins ......

Before i start i would like you all to have a quick look around you ......

Autum has approached and this was clearly obvious and you could tell this by just looking at bright oranges n reds everywhere around from the trees and the cold dew that lies on the grass but this was today, whereas today I'm going to tell you how that I 925 came into a life of crime for the city of NY and being a loyal member to WT, a few months ago to a couple of years is where the story begins .......

When I was in my earlier years, I use to wake up every morning to this world that we are in, obsessed by the life of crime, crimes this, wack that, pick pocket them and I built my gun n earnt money as you do, I had the best car, nicest house, smoked the finest cigars n drank the  top brandys n wiskey with ice of course with out forgetting the $5,000,000 suit, what eva you can think of I had it or I was selling it or if not me the my crew was, we had the city down to a tee you could say, and this is how ......

Once i was a regular Thug or Gangster just like the bottom person of any average crew or Family, but like my brother i was a hard worker and i had ambitions to go from the bottom to the top and quick, so still youre ordinary Gangster but i had links, him being a RHM. So from the bottom i begain as Quickly as i got a postion of being a EO i soon was a WSC, the as it goes from 1 promotion to another i soon went from being a member of th hit squad n WSC to being HSL, all was good. Then came the unfortunate death of LHM, one of them crazy wackbacks, n names were brought up to replace the position and as you can tell mine was one of them, soon after a few weeks of desicion making and with a couple of persusive comments from my bro i got the position i always wanted, LHM to the 2nd biggest cit in th top crew, i was honoured, in fact i was priverleged. I had made it as a made man n was soon to be a Boss and the next step was to be a CL, but first again my bro deserved his chance. This is how he got it ......

Thier was constant bloodshed on the streets and wars happening every week in n out, so without further a due, it was time for NY to branch out, and it must run in the family as my brothers name was picked as 1 of many to expand, and yes again he got the position as he also was hard working and had ambitions to SET UP, so he soon was to be CL and his first choice of RHM was obviously me ! so once again i took a step up in the ladder of command, this time to work for Family Family, we were now able to run things how we wanted and the way that worked best for us and our crew obviously, so high taxes and no pay days. We knew from day 1 as plans were going through who we would choose as a LHM and we got him (the hardest bloody worker out there), things were looking great apart from 1 thing and that was PH/ ?, this was a Family not to fucked with as it had two citys and 7 crews in one and 4 in another whilst us NY's second from top had 5 n 4 by the end and yes again i was promoted and between me n my bro we owen 2 out of the 9 crews. The end and how it came with a BANG ......

My brother being young and nieve also increadably stupid decided instead of selling Units of DRUGS would go ahead and use them, stashes got low in all city being the pot head he is and this lead to paranoid thoughts that soon effected him and how he acted and with all the killing of accounts on the game (whats the best thing), only made thing worse as you can guess also with stuff like news pappers and even news on the TV, to much killing for one person with a weak mind, no offense to him or any others whove experienced the same thing, so it was time to call it a day, we made a promise to each other to hang up our suits for 1 day and give the killing a break, we both passed our crews onto our RHM's and let them take over.

The RECOVERY - As you can tell my brother after theropy and me helping him though his struggles decided to play again back in 08, atleast he did whereas i said NO TO EARLIE so he tried at it one more time, he got in touch with his old CL and took back over CL of one of the crews or RHM it was, not to sure as my memory is a bit vaige, but anyways thing were looking good n hopefull this time and then ......

The RELAPSE - So his mistake was not listening to his older brother and once again he had to go through the heart break of loosing another crew what he had wanted from day one to go back on the road of recovery, what leads us to today.

Me, just a Thug working his way to the top again !

As far as i can tell thier must of been a war beetween PH n NY n im not too sure who won but it would have been epic, but im here to take intreast in what your storys are and if anything has happend in your lives that you wish to share ! with a bit of Role Play of course.

925 strikes a match for his cigar n puffs on it the has another sip from his flask and continues to smoke whilst he listens to others.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The start of a NEW era !
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL