Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 08:05:20
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Ranking Started by: Blake on Sep 21, '08 20:48
Why did they take away the limited time for ranking after Mademan and above?

I don't understand.
Report Post Tip
i dont think they have. When you are in a family you can rank to mademan in 10 days if you have the stats for that rank, you could also hit capo etc. But if you are not in a family it would take the limited time 15days to rank to mademan.

But am not a 100% sure on it.
Report Post Tip
Yeah but capo used to be 20 days and boss 30 days no matter if you were in a family or not...
Report Post Tip
There are minimum times in place for every rank up to wiseguy:

Gangster: 1 day

Goomba: 2 days

Earner: 5 days

Wiseguy: 10 days

From Wiseguy onwards, it's all done on your ranking points and your leaders discretion. If you have earned enough ranking points in the 10 days prior to your wiseguy promotion, you could be promoted to Mademan or a higher rank as soon as you get Wiseguy.

I don't know why it was introduced but it's there now and we've seen 10 day old Capo's as a result.
Report Post Tip
It was introduced because so many people were bitching to the admin that it was impossible to make minimum times and no one was ranking like they were used to. Admins took away minimum times after wise guy and lo and behold, there were some people who could reach Capo within 10 days. It wasn't a matter of admin restriction, but mostly a matter of users level of activity in ranking.
Report Post Tip
Does that clear it up for you now Blake?
Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Ranking
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL