Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:05:11
Page:  1 
An old score to settle Started by: Costello on Oct 06, '12 16:30

10:02pm

At this point all I had to do is wait, I made myself comfortable in the bastard's kitchen and waited for him to arrive. He was a partier, a crook, I guess you could say he was everything a low life would be. After waiting about an hour he came home.

11:06pm

He made his way into the dark kitchen. As he enters his first reaction is to jump back and draw his gun. As he turns the light on he see's it's me.

He replies : (You scared the shit out of me, I almost shot you!...what are you doing in here?. he lowers his gun. Breaking and entering is bad enough but breaking into an officer's house...I could take you to jail right now.)

I reply back : (Relax officer Williamson, just came by to answer your question.)

Officer Williamson : (What Question?.)

I reply : (3 days ago you asked me what I meant when I said I was nothing like my father, and if I were him...I would have done something he should have done a long time ago...you remember that?.)

Officer Williamson : (Yea I remember. You broke into my apartment just to give me an answer?, what is it?.)

I respond : (Yep!). I stand up from the chair and take the pistol I had in my trenchcoat out and fire a shot right through his heart. As he falls in between the doorway of the kitchen and living area I walk over the body and fire one more shot through his forehead. Still standing over him I reply : (If I were my father you would have been dead 10 years ago.)

I put the gun back in my trenchcoat and leave the bulding.

3 DAYS EARLIER

I was at the diner minding my own business when that asshole officer Williamson came in and helped himself to take a seat near me. I did not say a word, just let the dumbass say whatever he had to say.

Officer Williamson : (So Costello you been a good boy lately?...not gonna answer me?...ok!. He picks up my sandwich and takes a bite. You know what...you dont have to say anything you know why? because I know you...I knew your father and your just like him. He was ahh...what do they call it there, wiseguy. Don't worry im sure your gonna follow in his footsteps. When you do ill be here to bust your balls just like I did your father. He places the bitten sandwich back on my plate and stands up.)

As he stands up I reply : (Williamson!...before you go remember one thing, I am nothing like my father...if I were I would have done something he should have done a long time ago.)

Officer Williamson : (Fuck does that mean?)

I Reply : (Im gonna let you think about it, and if you dont figure it out in a couple days ill answer the question for you.) I then get up and leave the dinner.

He never knew I followed him from the dinner. After finding out where he lived I waited a few days and put an end to what my father should have done. Bottom line was my father was a wiseguy...in my opinion a wiseguy who took to much shit, but that...thats not me.

One thing Williamson did say that was true...but at the same time had no clue about is that a few weeks before our encounter I ran into a man named Revolve and a Women...Pumpkins, both of them found me...turns out our family's knew each other.

Thanks to that I got what I wanted...a new career.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An old score to settle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL