Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:29:28
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Gun Training Started by: Adamine on Sep 22, '08 01:43
This is a suggestion I have thought about a few times.

How about we double the amount of times you can go to the shooting range. Some people have a slow connection and don't have the best chances at IA's. Therefore they cannot train there gun as much. Gun training doesn't boost your gun that much, so it's not like you could buy yourself a good gun.

Look at it this way. There is probably at least %30 of our userbase that has maxed their ranges. If we double this, the amount of shots taken at IA's will drop a small percentage. This could be good for two reasons.

1) People who have good guns, will need to train more. Thus increasing the chances of people with slower connections a tiny bit of a better chance.

2) People who usually don't go for IA's can have some way to get a decent gun... Ok, not decent... but better.

I think this could help 3 people.

1. Good Wackers

2. Poor Wackers

3. Admins (Takes money out of the game)

(And the coding would be a piece of cake)
Report Post Tip
I dont think this will make any difference. this will just mean that it takes twice as long to train your gun. the shooting range was implemented to allow people who wernt on pure wack to still be able to get a few IAs.

dont think it needs changing.
Report Post Tip
No, the range was implemented for accounts that were on defense who weren't able to get kills to be able to train up enough to the point where they could actually hit something.
Report Post Tip
How it is now, with a maxed out gun on the range - you stand a decent chance of killing IAs (skillwise)

As far as speed wise.. there are about 70 IAs a day, there seems to be plenty of chances for you to try your hand at one. Because how easy it is to get IAs, I am leary about upping what you get from a range, I think it will lead to causing problems by having people that could drop a low ranked sponsored with no real work put in, just bought ranges.
Report Post Tip
I have to say I agree with this.

From a personal standpoint.

I now have the fastest internet that is available in my country. I have a new computer and still because of my distance to the server and globally lower internet standard I don't win IA races.

Yes the system is more fair, but if you take a look the same people are still winning IA races.

Out of the 70 or so times I have tried I'd give myself a generous 3% winning ratio (2 were uncontested).

As a Capo 200k A range is still quite steep, you can only do 3 a day... The good IA hunters are getting 3+ a day...

Still not equal but goes a long way to leveling the field....

At least from a personal standpoint.
Report Post Tip
"I now have the fastest internet that is available in my country. I have a new computer and still because of my distance to the server and globally lower internet standard I don't win IA races."

Lets take a look at your IA wacks in the last 24 hours.

Of the 71 people that died in the past 24 hours, you tried on 3, spending on average of 1 minute per target.

You are competing against 11 other people for a grant total of 12 wackers total, that means on average there is 4 people on each IA. So in theory you should get 1 in every 4 that you try (on average)

You spent 3 minutes today on IAs and walked away with zero while competing against 11 other people.

You would be surprised how little speed/distance matters. You are sending over wack requests at a very similar speed as everyone else.

This isn't me taking a swipe at you - but have you considered maybe the ones who get the IAs are the ones who try harder?

Hunt 20 IAs tomorrow - you will probably walk away with 5ish kills. Do that for 30 days and you have a bazooka in your hand.

The size of your gun is directly related to the effort you put in, not the equipment you use.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Gun Training
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL