Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:50:50
Page:  1 
Wing, Wong, The Wang Is Dead Started by: SammyGarcini on Oct 08, '12 00:19

Sammy steps out onto the streets, walking over to the city docks as a crowd starts to follow him. WingWongWang, Yu_Stin_Ki_Pu and Fiddler can be seen lying face down, on the edge of the docks. He looks down at the lifeless bodies, then back out to the crowd.

"As you all can see, WingWongWang now lies dead, along with his Right and Left Hand Men. The reason for this takeout? Simply really."

Sammy takes a tape recorder out of his pocket, and begins to play the tape. It consists of a street speech GrizzlySon had made hours ago, and a few responses, two of which were from WingWongWang. (For your convenience: http://www.mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/297981 )

"I take threats on my members lives very seriously, and I couldn't let a night pass with this man getting away with doing exactly that, so we decided to remove him.

"The rest of his members have been left untouched, and are free to rejoin the criminal world if they would like to."

Sammy then turns back to look at WingWongWang, as he kicks his body off the side of the docks, and into the water below. EricLassard and Chuck_Bartowski do the same with Fiddler and Yu_Stin_Ki_Pu.

Report Post Tip

It would've been interesting to see your whether your reaction had been different had the poster in question been in its correct place. Alas... it wasn't and here we are.

It's a shame to lose someone from the experiment as its hard enough to recruit members to Detroit anyway. Some will view this death as extremely harsh and won't bother going there again.

But as i've already said in another poster... this could all have been avoided if some common sense was used (WWW explaining clearly it was a joke, the street cleaners moving said thread to OOC). He shouldn't have done what he did and he has now paid the ultimate price for it. I just hope it doesn't have repercussions when it comes to people wanting to make the move over to Detroit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wing, Wong, The Wang Is Dead
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL