Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:27
Page:  1 
Tyler lost his Durdens Started by: Skinner on Oct 09, '12 11:20

This morning I had a note posted through my door. Like many of you, I have had this same note posted, pinned or slid under the door on average every 3 days of my life. I possibly do not need to say what this note said, but just in case you do not received it, here it is:

TylerDurden has just been spotted leaving Delaware City with a large group of his armed men.

However, today things were different. As I walked about Philadelphia on the look out for these people who many people know as, The Durdens, I noticed something different. They looked lonely. They looked frightened. They looked as if the great TylerDurden had abandoned them.

I approached one to speak to him, see what the problem is. He was shaken in fear. Knowing impending death was likely to be upon him, but all I wanted to do was chat.

'He has abandoned us' was all he could get out before a bullet came from behind me ad hit him between the eyes.

Further investigation of this matter has uncovered something worrying.

TylerDurden has abandoned his family

All his members are now unsponsored. They are free game. Not gifted the usual protection being in a family provides. Why is this?

Has he decided enough is enough? The pressure of being a Crew Leader got to him?

Has he decided to disband his family in preparation of setting up in Detroit?

Did he merely forget to hand out his crew badges this morning?

Could it be something else, more sinister? Maybe Marla has dropped everyone without telling Tyler? Perhaps her and Robert, already rumour to be in a love affair, are in the process of a coup. A takeover. With the plan to take Delaware City for themselves.

I fear for The Durdens. Walking around unproteccted. I really do.

Report Post Tip

It's a ruse to protect himself. If we don't know how many of his people are left, we will never know when Robert is vulnerable. That buys Tyler a few more minutes before being attacked.

Report Post Tip

I heard that over the years TD hasnt had much luck with the Family and is planning on branching out 50 - 100 members all having thier own family to get new recruits, crazy wars will be ahead of us if this is true.

Report Post Tip

Eric smiles at laughs at Skinner

"You my friend, are a genius. If I had to pick what has happened to them? I think Tyler's had enough."

Report Post Tip

Rhaziel heard of the big news .

"And hear I thought Tyler is just having a vacation . I will second what Ericlassard said, most probably he had enough of his chaotic family and can't bear to mourn them 3x a week "

Report Post Tip

As we have seen of late there has been an influx of Rogue activity coming out of Delaware city, I think that these imposters tryed to infiltrate our shores under the banner of Tyler Durden but where in fact linked to that Rogue that trys to cause trouble in our fair cities. As we noticed not long after the last of these imposters where gunned down the man himself Tyler Durden appeared with his cohorts and again failed to disrupt our business. 

Report Post Tip

CASH_MONEY popped a bottle of bootlegged champagne and sprayed it on some female manicans. Just then, a pink elephant came crashing through the double doors of the bedroom CASH_MONEY found themselves in. Was this elephant real? Was this smoke that good? CASH_MONEY shrugged it off and jumped up on the elephant, riding it out of the room and to the streets.

Tyler might have lost his Durdens, but that ain't no burden. Those thugs from Delaware need to sell some tupperware.

CASH_MONEY threw hands in the air, tossed them across themselves, back up in the air and flashed the chain that hung around the neck.

Don't be worrying Skinner, you'll still come out a winner. No need for fear, just have yourself a beer. Steer, steer, steer this elephant around and all those Durdens will be on the ground.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tyler lost his Durdens
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL