Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:28:00
Page:  1 
The story behind the man Started by: Costello on Oct 09, '12 16:08

For those who seen an old score to settle...this is the story behind the man.

My name is Costello, I was born and raised in Detriot. Like every man or women in this line of work I had a rough childhood, mother was a waitress and my father...well my father was a wisguy. He didn't think I knew, wanted me to think he worked in the food industry...and although I spent most of my time with him at a local restaurant in Detriot it was just to sit and watch him play his card games with the other food industry guys or as I like to call them "wiseguys".

My father didn't stick around long, walked out when I was a young boy. After he left it was just me and my mom...had to do what ever it took to take care of both of us, that being said I dont think it would be a shock to anyone that I started getting into trouble at a young age. It was mostly stealing, but the older I got the thefts became more and more valuable. The reason always stayed the same...profit so me and my mother could survive.

Went to jail a few times, wish I could say going there made me learn my lesson and all that fairytale bullshit but truth be told it didn't, just made me learn more, and the longer this went on the more I started to think that I was born to be a criminal...that this is who I was and what I was good at. My biggest memory of my father was watching him play cards while this asshole of a cop...John Williamson would bust my fathers balls constantly, I knew why...like most corrupt cops he wanted to be paid to keep his mouth shut. Sitting there I remember thinking about if it were me I would've killed him, the way he was talking to my father I dont know why he didn't and I will never know.

But everyone gets a streak of goodluck in there life sometimes. I might not have agreed with my fathers ways, I may not even have respected him but the fact was I wanted that life...to be a gangster. I didn.t care who knew it or what they thought of me for it, but like I said everyone eventually gets that big break.

Few months back I was released from prison, first stop in my mind was the bar. While I was there I ran into a man who gave me the break I needed, the lifestyle I wanted. His name was Revolve, after having a few drinks with him I found out that I was in prison with a family member of his. After that we had to cut our conversation short he had to run out but he gave me his card and said if you ever need a job...come see me.

I didn't wait long to take him up on his offer.

So for me the small time jobs and theft is all over...I guess my new life starts now.

Report Post Tip

I remember bumping into Costello well, I was conducting some business in the bar when I saw Costello enter the bar. He had no idea he was being watched, not for any reason other than ever new face I like to size them up and work out if I have been rumbled by anyone. I watched carefully as he brushed past one of the patrons and by the time he was at the bar the cash was out and the wallet had been discarded and a order at the bar had been placed.

I liked what I saw he had balls to swipe a wallet and use the cash to buy a drink under his nose. I motioned for the bar tender to pour me a drink and I sat next to him. I gave him a nod of approval and we began to talk. I noticed he honest and had drive and passion, fine qualities in this life but then I was called away urgently, not one to miss an opportunity I left a business card. A few days later he got in contact and that is when he started his life with The Revolution.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The story behind the man
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL