Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:36:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
To The Highest Bidder Goes I Started by: MrKuklinski on Oct 10, '12 20:21

Why the fuck do people still reply to this moron?

Report Post Tip

You just replied, so surely must know the answer?

Report Post Tip

My statement was... "Why the fuck do people still reply to this moron?".

Show me where I am addressing him.

Your smart-arse comments get rather tiresome after a while by the way, Tyrion.

Report Post Tip

You come on, swearing, asking why people, myself included, respond to a discussion begun by Kuklinski and are surprised at me being a smart arse?

Why are you surprised? Have I shown any reason to shock you? I call it as I see it. You waited till the man was dead, then came out to question why others responded to him. Given your doing just the same as them, I figure you know the answer to why they responded. Also, you'll find many of the responses are people actually responding to one another, not him. But dont let that get in the way.

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure this is exactly what Kuku wants really. People arguing over nonsense he starts.

Although I do understand where Countdown is coming from. Sometimes when you see a pattern repeat itself over and over it gets hard to remain quiet on such things.

Report Post Tip

Firstly.. had no clue he was dead, he's not someone I look up regularly in the phone book or keep an eye out for an obituary.

I'm surprised at you being a smart arse because you've already played that card a couple of times with me and I figured you would be bored with it by now. You do it to get a response... you've even mailed me before asking for me to retort just so you can get your 'kicks'. To which I did what I'm going to do now and just go do something else.

Enjoy.

Report Post Tip

Aww, boo hoo.

Incase you havn't noticed, I'm a bit of a dick. I don't really care if its something you dislike. Hate to burst your bubble, but its not something unique to you.

Report Post Tip

I have also noticed you're a bit of a dick.

Report Post Tip

Donbot and Tyrion, you are as bad as each other.  Idiots.

Report Post Tip

I am still looking for a GF crew to join.

Any takers?

Report Post Tip

How odd....I must be going deaf.

I could have sworn that I heard a street punk ask to be treated "like everyone else only a bit bitter"

HOW ODD>

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To The Highest Bidder Goes I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL