Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:33
Page:  1 
Success, how do we judge it? Started by: jynxandsilkloveme on Oct 11, '12 13:43

A tired look came across her face as she slumped on to the old rocking chair that someone was throwing out. There seemed to be no easy days any more; as money was harder and harder to find with the G-men everywhere looking to stifle operations.  She still tried to present herself well even without showing wealth as a simple grey trouser suit and white silk blouse completed a simple outfit.  Brushing her hair out of her eyes, she smiled softly thinking of her journey to where she is, however slow it was.

Watching a man she gave him her seat. As he sat he began to complain about the problems of the world and people not wanting success enough, she frowned slightly as she thought about the economic troubles, how hard it was to find good employees and thought what is success in this world?

"Is it about rank, wealth, fear, gunmanship, pilfering pockets, loyalty, honour or a sense of the streets or just being remembered?.  We all come here with different, aims, ambitions and desires but how do we judge if we are successful, or if we even get close to what we desire?"

She watched the old man shrug a little but watch as ears perked up around her.

Report Post Tip

i am a success cause beat a million+ others like me to get to the egg first.

Report Post Tip

I came for the bacon. It's useless to mention that it's a big success !

Report Post Tip

Easy - RJFuller.  How much a person is unlike RJFuller indicates their success.

I am nothing like RJFuller.  I am a roaring success.

Report Post Tip

My friend.. I have watched our world and I do not have a lot of time to share what I have seen as the FBI is drawing close but one thing I have seen is on the outside, money guns and power seem to be the way to measure success while on the inside and at home it is trust, the bond and closeness that only a family can go through in hard times. Sometimes a reign and legacy can have both and retire happy on the beach, or be shot down with their family and happy.

Report Post Tip

success, much like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. what i may declare to be successful might be insignificant to others. reaching  your personal goals and being satisfied with them is the real key to success in my opinion.

Report Post Tip

I call success getting yo own block. Having 20-30 youngin running yo dope. Look outs on each corner. Making it rain in the club on these prostitute hoes. 187's on all undercover cops. West up or Vest up!

Success means I got all the lil homies doing my light work. Shout out to Bloodgang and ClockWorkShawty. That's my OG and set runner! Su Wo....Yayie Yayieeee

Report Post Tip

The ability to impact the decisions and actions of others, is how I measure success. 

Report Post Tip

Success to me is who you are surrounded with in the end. Having family, friends, and people that genuinely love you, that sounds like a successful life. Rogues, and people of that sort are never successful because honestly, who the hell likes someone that could easily stab you in the back without a moments hesitation? Family and friends are success to me.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Success, how do we judge it?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL