Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 05:55:34
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Philadelphia and New Orleans present; Started by: DeadlySin on Oct 13, '12 00:37

Deadly steps out from his office with a smile on his face. On his way to the door he grabs his jacket and his keys. As he exits the building Phil Steak is already there waiting for him.

"Phil! How are you my man?" Phil started to reply but was interrupted by a messenger who informed them that they were already late.

"I guess the chat can wait til later."

Deadly and Phil climb into the back of the car and head to their destination. They arrive and walk to a street corner where he promptly hops up onto a soapbox to make his announcement. Normally he wouldn't do this because of the police, but he'd paid them off to ensure their presence was non-existant.

"It is the pleasure of Philadelphia and New Orleans to bring you all entertainment, competitions and plenty of prize money to those that compete and win! Without further ado, pick up a flyer to see the details!"

Deadly and Phil start throwing flyers out into the crowd as they buzz excitedly.

Philadelphia and New Orleans present;
- A competition day extravaganza -

The competition is running from October 13th 12:00:00 until October 14th 00:00:01.

Every hour (starting at 12:00:00) there will be two contracts taken out in both Philadelphia and New Orleans,
to be announced on this very street corner for anyone to take!

There will also be jails thrown throughout the course of the competition in both Philadelphia and New Orleans!

- Pickpocketing Competition -

From October 13th 12:00:00 until October 14th 00:00:00, get in as many pickpockets as you can!
Your pickpockets will be scored on the rank of the person you pickpocket (2 points for a Gangster, 3 for a Goomba etc).
All fails are only worth one point.
If you successfully pickpocket DeadlySin or Phil_Steak, it is worth 50 points!

First prize is 25 credits, second prize is 15 credits, third prize is 10 credits,

- Murder Mystery -

I can't say too much about this one, other than be on the lookout for a murder in the streets just before midday.
Follow the clues to eventually solve the murder!

First prize is 40 million dollars, second prize is 30 million dollars, third prize is 20 million dollars!

- Bunny Hunt -

There will be a number of Bunnies stuck to various people's suits during the 12 hour period.
When you think you have found them all, simply mail Bunny with the people's names.

First prize is 10 credits, second prize is 5 credits, third prize is 2 credits!

"Good luck everyone, I look forward to seeing you participating. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask them!"

Report Post Tip

And you'll all be happy to know, I keep treats in my pockets, for those of you who wish to score that huge 50 points by picking my pockets. I'll make sure my pocket is filled with sweet sweet money the whole time. 

"Pocket is" you say? Well yes, just one pocket... the other pocket might have a mouse trap. Either way, you'll get something out of it, like a nice snap at your fingers!

Report Post Tip

Fair warning to all. Sometimes the candy, and the mousetrap are in the same pocket. Procede with caution.

Report Post Tip

That makes it worth it. The thrill of the hunt!

Report Post Tip

Studies and reads one of the flyers handed to him.

Sounds like a lot of fun, count me in for sure!

Report Post Tip

Looks like I'm going to have to set the alarm clock.  With all those prizes I'm sure it will be worth it!

Report Post Tip

Vaticus quickly scanned the details plastered on one of the flyers. He then glanced at his watch momentarily and noted that there was just under an hour until the competition day started.

Report Post Tip

- Bunny Hunt -

There will be a number of Bunnies stuck to various people's suits during the 12 hour period.
When you think you have found them all, simply mail Bunny with the people's names.

First prize is 10 credits, second prize is 5 credits, third prize is 2 credits!

Are we allowed to make multiple entries?  Can we know how many peoplel will have Bunnies hidden in their clothing?

Report Post Tip

When does the bunny hunt n murder mystery start n finish

Report Post Tip

She heard the magic word pickpocketing contest, she is so excited she squels in delight and forgot to pay the cab she had rented.

Sir, just to clarify things, we can pickpocket in any city right? And to whom are we gonna send our personals?

Report Post Tip

Pumpkins; people can guess up to three times, if they are wrong all three times they cannot win. No, part of the fun of this hunt is not knowing.

PokerMan; The competition is running from October 13th 12:00:00 until October 14th 00:00:00. But the faster you solve it all, the more chance you have at winning the big prize!

Yes, you may pickpocket in any city. All personals should be sent to bunny at the end of the competition.

Deadly checks his watch.

I see the competition day is underway - good luck everyone!

Report Post Tip

Your first batch of contracts! Bunny should be along shortly to announce the two contracts in Philadelphia.

Oct 13, '12 12:03 You have taken on the contract of Eddie in New Orleans.
Oct 13, '12 12:03 You have taken on the contract of Aune in New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Oct 13, '12 12:03 You have taken on the contract of LouisWinscott in Philadelphia.
Oct 13, '12 12:03 You have taken on the contract of al_hernandez in Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

ok, is everyone who is going to hide a bunny currently hiding a bunny?

Report Post Tip

Not yet Pumpkins! They will all be there by 14:00 at the latest.

Report Post Tip

Also, the first lot of jails have been locked down in both cities. Enjoy!

You have bought a Full Lockdown in Philadelphia.
You have bought a Full Lockdown in New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Your second batch of contracts!
Oct 13, '12 13:00 You have taken on the contract of Annamae_pyscher in Philadelphia.
Oct 13, '12 13:00 You have taken on the contract of Jesse_younkins in Philadelphia.

Report Post Tip

Oct 13, '12 13:02 You have taken on the contract of Korchnak in New Orleans.
Oct 13, '12 13:02 You have taken on the contract of EvaColemon in New Orleans.

Report Post Tip

Jails are also now up in both Philadelphia and New Orleans!

Report Post Tip

And once again, jails are up in both Philadelphia and New Orleans!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philadelphia and New Orleans present;
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL