Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:24
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
9th Round Boxing Arena Competition Started by: Lady-Fighter on Oct 13, '12 12:05

It's Saturday evening and after a long day of doing her businesses, Ladyfighter is laying down on her couch reading a book.
She hears the rain on her windows and it makes her realize that summer is really over. Seeing that her wine glass was empty, she goes to the kitchen to get some more and opens the refrigerator to get some cheese. She turns around with the cheese in one hand and the glass of wine in the other to walk back to the living room.

Out of the blue there is a loud sound outside and seconds later someone is banging on Ladyfighter’s door. The banging startles her so much that she lets the glass of wine fall on the ground. The red wine makes a terrible stain on her white carpet.

"Ladyfighter, Ladyfighter, open the door. It’s me, Ricardo".

Ricardo is the porter of the Boxing Arena, keeping it safe and clean when there are no fighting competitions. He had already worked for Ladyfighter’s mother and grandmother and now he continues serving the family.

"Do come in Ricardo. Why did you have to scare me like that? What happened that you are in this kind of mood? Sit down and tell me everything".

Ladyfighter points to an armchair and Ricardo sits down and starts to talk.

"Lady, you know that every evening I make a round through the boxing arena, the dressing rooms and even the museum and trophy room. Never do I miss out a single square inch. So tonight at 8 I started my round and walked to the arena. Everything went fine until I came to the trophy room at the end of the corridor, when you go right at the cafeteria. That used to be the dressing room of AlabamaWorley. You don’t know her, but she was a real boxing fighter. Won almost every fight with a knock out."

Ricardo stops and looks at Ladyfighter.

"I know from the books my mother kept on the boxing rings who AlabamaWorley was. I was not even born when she was Godmother. But continue, what did you discover in that dressing room?"

Ricardo takes a deep breath and continues.

"Already walking in that corridor, I felt something had happened. It was just a feeling, but when I get these hunches I am rarely wrong. I opened the door and put on the lights. Lady, I can’t really tell you what I saw in there. You should see it for yourself. It was so, so, terribly scary. Please come with me to the boxing Arena and I will show you."

Ladyfighter thinks about this for a moment and then takes her coat and walks with Ricardo back to the Boxing Arena. "Ricardo, since you’re not telling me what is going on can you at least tell me if it is safe there? Will we need to be doing some covering up? Because then we need to make sure that if we need the police involved we get somebody that is in our pockets?" Ladyfighter gets worried when she looks at Ricardo's face. "I already did Lady, they should be there now and we can all go in when we get there".

Indeed arriving at the Boxing Arena Ladyfighter sees Georgie Mitchell, FBN Agent from Philadelphia already waiting for Ladyfighter and Ricardo to arrive. "Well hi there Lady, nice to see you again. We got a call from Ricardo to come over while he went to get you. Something going on?"

Ladyfighter shakes hands with Georgie Mitchell and explains to him that she does not know what is going on either and that if they want to find out, they will have to go inside and go to AlabamaWorley's former dressing room.

"DO NOT TOThey walk through the main hall to the cafeteria and take the right corner. At the end of that corridor is the trophy room named after the great fighter AlabamaWorley. Ricardo unlocks the door and opens it, letting Ladyfighter walk in first. Ladyfighter turns on the light and opens her mouth to speak, but she is not able to.

In the room she sees a complete mess. Everything is turned upside down and even the showcase with AlabamaWorley's boxing gear was on the ground, broken. The outfits AlabamaWorley used to wear seem all to be thrown in one corner.

Georgie Mitchell, stepping in the room immediately shouts
"DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING!!". Carefully he looks around and sees the curtains around the shower are closed. "Have you looked in there?", he asks Ricardo. "No sir, I opened this door and found this mess and immediately closed the door again and ran".

Satisfied with this answer, Georgie Mitchell walks to the curtains and pushes them aside. Behind this curtain they see a body lying on the ground, covered in blood. Ladyfighter starts swearing and Ricardo turns pale. This is not what they expected to see in this dressing room.

Georgie Mitchell took over and sent Ricardo away to get more help. "Ladyfighter, we need to find evidence. We need to find this killer. Check the dressing room and see if you see something odd".

Glad to leave the shower, Ladyfighter turns back to the dressing room and starts looking at the mess and tries to remember what was in the room. Counting Alabamaworley's statues, she thinks they seem to still be all there. She counts the boxing outfits. All still there. A few pawns are spread around the room, they all seem to be still there. “Oh wait, there is one missing, the Golden Pawn Alabamaworley received from a fan. AlabamaWorley never discovered who that fan was, it was brought to her anonymously.” Ladyfighter tells herself.

"Officer Mitchell, I think I found something. Or better said, I am missing something. AlabamaWorley had a golden pawn and now that one is missing. Is this something you need to know?"

"Well Missy, that indeed could help us. But also could not. We have to investigate everything".

A bunch of policemen came into the dressing room and they ask Ladyfighter to step back and wait for them in her office. An hour later Georgie Mitchell enters her office and sits down.

"Ladyfighter, we removed the body and we are going to close that dressing room. Nobody can get in it for a couple of days. We need to do some tracking research and maybe other things, but let’s hope we get the killer fast. Were you planning on opening the Boxing Arena again?"

"Yes Officer Mitchell", Ladyfighter answers, "I was planning to open the 9th round of the Boxing competition. Do you think I can still do this? Or do I have to wait? The posters are already made. And can you tell me who the man was in that dressing room?"

"You can open your boxing round, my Lady. Before your fighters arrive to fight, we will all be gone from the crime scene. I cannot tell you who the dead man is, I have no idea yet. We will investigate this and if we find out, we will for sure tell you. One more question and then I am done here. Do you have a picture where that golden pawn is shown? The one you say is missing from that dressing room?"

Ladyfighter walks to the bookshelf where she picks out a photo album and starts turning the pages. Memories of all the past boxing rounds are shown there. Suddenly she sees the picture and shows it to Georgie Mitchell. "This one Mr. Mitchell. I think I saw these pawns in a shop downtown. You want to keep the picture?"

Ladyfighter hands Georgie Mitchell the picture and walks with him to the door. "Good luck with the investigation and I hope you find the killer soon"

Then Ladyfighter picks up the posters from the table and walks to the notice board to announce the 9th boxing round.

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am proud to announce the 9th Boxing round.

Because there are a lot of new arrivals in this world, I will explain the rules for the boxing game once more. The boxing fights are decided by dices. The winner or loser has nothing to do with in game stats, just the luck of the dices rolling in your favor. There will be NO entrance fee.

Participating is easy, just writing a small application here and I will put you on the list. Deadline will be Sunday October 14th 18:00:00 MR time. Soon after that the pairings will be made.

Get your place in the boxing fights today.

Ladyfighter

Report Post Tip

Count me in

Report Post Tip

Luger cracks his knuckles then stretches his neck.

"I've been in a couple of rumbles before, count me in as well!"

Report Post Tip

WhereAml begins looking for Tyrion,

I'm here in hopes of knocking the little guy out. Sign me up.

Report Post Tip

I'm in

Report Post Tip

Runs in at the very mention of a brawl

I come to kick ass.

Report Post Tip

I'm interested. I want in!

Report Post Tip

Sounds great, I would be happy to join in.

Returns holding a pair of old battered boxing gloves.

Report Post Tip

I would like to take part. Sounds good.

Report Post Tip

To be honest, this concerns me greatly, Lady.

If I am not mistaken, the last two times these great boxing events were held, large wars began, devastated business for everyone.
Add that history along with this attack in your trophy room, who knows what is going to happen...

Although, with that being said, there is no way in hell I'm not going to participate. Consider myself available as a challenger.  

Report Post Tip

Those Wars happend because people were scared to lose to their boxing opponents, I'm sure of it.

I'm in! Looking forward to knocking out the confused fella that has no idea who or where he is. All he knows is that one days Monkeys will rule the world.

Report Post Tip

Kurgan approaches the building he to had the same thoughts as Godfather Steak after getting his BodyGaurds to make sure its safe enters the building reading over the form and making sure it wasnt a last will and testement signs on the line

KURGAN

Report Post Tip

Ill put my name on the list, and begin to write my most excellent victory speach tonight.

Report Post Tip

Armageddon swings the doors wide open as he and his posse enter the arena, he had a stern and serious look on his face as makes his way up to the sign up tables. Armageddon scans the room checking out all of his opponents, trying to intimidate each and everyone of them by a different facial expression.

The champ is here, sign me up.

He then begins throwing some combinations trying to show off, but messes up on his feetwork and falls on his face and makes himself look like a fool.

Report Post Tip

I'm in. Time to put that old man Kurgan down! :D

Signs his name and sticks his tongue out at Kurgan.

Report Post Tip

Renekton walks in and eyes his soon-to-be competition

'I'd love to join miss ladyfighter , i want to beat WhereAml's face in'

Renekton smirks and walks out

Report Post Tip

Lady put my name down, windmills are the way forward.

Report Post Tip

Is that so? UncleJack turns to his associate, his interest piqued.

I've heard about this Boxing Arena somewhere recently, muses the man from Motor City. Let me see that flyer....

9th Round Boxing Arena Competition

Remembering where he's heard about this Philly establishment Jack thinks twice about signing up for this one. Jack just hopes that the investigation is over and there's no damn cops crawling around!

Turning to his associate, Get yourself on the next flight to Philly my man, tell them the Motor City JackHammer is coming to show them how it's done.

Tell them I don't want that damn dressing room of death though, you hear me?

Report Post Tip

Still not entirely sure and convinced if he should participate in the boxing game, Mr.Adams goes through the application forms. Having trouble supressing his smile while reading some of the names, he grabs a form and signs

Count me in!

Some people could definately need some "friendly" punches!

Report Post Tip

The Hulkster walks down the street. His yellow and red outfit definitely stood out in the crowds that were around. He was hearing that there was some sort of competition going on. One not to turn down competitions he smiled and pushed the random five year olds out of the way. Approaching the podium where the honorable Lady Fighter was standing he began flexing.

Lady-Fighter was just about to ask him a question but could not complete her sentence. See after about three words the Hulkster had invaded the microphone space from her.

Well you know something Lady-Fighter, i hear you calling out all challengers from across the globe like this was Mortal Kombat dudette! You know sister, all the little hulksters know that when it comes to anything competitive ill be there! Now what sort of competition is this gonna be dude, a Chess competition where i can fight with my mind, a dancing competition where i can win with my crazy cool dance moves or perhaps its gonna be some sort of old school wrestling match where i will destroy all on-comers! Whatever the case dude, you better believe i am in and i will win with these twenty four inch pythons.

The hulkster started flexing and Lady-Fighter started writing down his name. Immediately he snatched the microphone once more and screamed out to all the opposing forces of Hogan.

So i only have one question for anyone that wants to compete against me, Whatchya gonna do when Hulk-A-Mania runs wild on you!

Ripping his shirt he ran off stage flexing his arms, chest, and butt muscles.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 9th Round Boxing Arena Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL