Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:35:52
Page:  1 
Macho Madness Started by: Macho_Man on Oct 13, '12 13:19

Macho Man steps outside. Breathing in the cold crisp morning air, Macho Man exhales, his muscles swelling. Tongue flaying around his mouth, tasting the foul air in Philadelphia. The city tasted weak. It lacked a real champion having to settle for inferior fools. It cried out to him. It needed him. It needed a champion like no other. Someone to watch over the city in its time of need. Someone to be an idol for the children to grow up to. Macho Man watches as one of these stray citizens walks past him wearing a ridiculous shirt. The citizens of this fine city have been led astray. It was time they got what they really deserved. A Champion to match even the gods themselves.

Macho Man storms up the street, people moving out of his way out of respect and mostly out of fear. This man walked with purpose. Heading towards the city centre, Macho Man spots a group of men wearing more of those ridiculous shirts. They needed to be taught a lesson. As he was walking towards them, they soon spot him and one of them confronts Macho Man directly, pulling a knife out of his pocket. Macho Man smiles and his reaches into his side pocket and pulls out a Slim Jim, challenging the man’s stare. Seeing what Macho Man had in his hand the group quickly broke apart running away with fear. No one messed with Macho Man especially not when he had a Slim Jim. Turning around, Macho Man sees that a crowd has gathered, intrigued by such a man that radiated power and purpose. Addressing the crowd, Macho Man speaks, his hoarse voice echoing in the streets of Philly.

“People of Philledelphia. NO! People of this great nation! You have been led astray! Following an idol that is not worthy of your worship. This Hulkamania insect has allowed the standard of this fine country to fall so low that you all cannot even look at a mirror without feeling shame. But have no fear! Macho Madness is here!” People were starting to straighten up, their eyes gleaming. “Hulkamania is like a single grain of sand in the Sahara desert that is Macho Madness. Throughout history you have had to suffer to likes of such feeble characters. But now, history beckons the Macho Man! I am here now. I am the Champion that you have been waiting for. Go home now knowing, the Macho Man watches. Feel safe walking the streets knowing, the Macho Man patrols the darkness. I am here for YOU!”

Reaching into his pockets, Macho Man pulls out some more Slim Jims and throws them to the crowd. They burst into a cheer. “MACHO MAN! MACHO MAN!” Macho Man could feel the excitement, could feel the adrenaline pumping. His tongue began to flay around his mouth again. Tasting the air. The foul taste was gone now, replaced by a strong pure scent of power. Looking towards his people once more, with arms wide, eyes looking up to the clouds as if in defience of the gods. Macho Man yells out two clear words that echo throughout the city, vibrating off every building, waking up those still in bed.

“OOOOHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!”

The Champion has arrived.

Report Post Tip

Gent was walking minding his own business and notices a ground gathering around another man in fancy skimpy and colorful clothes. He rushs into the crowd and right through it... until he is face to face with Macho_Man!

"HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!! Just as events are coming our way... first we witness THE HULKSTER!!! He comes out in our streets in his biggest and cockyest suit??? YELLING... SCREAMING... demanding blood! AND YOU???... YOU???... What in the name of god are you doing here in our streets. It was nice and peaceful... and not long after HOGAN, in his cocky uniform... comes out here and strains it with his BOLDY STATE. Asking for trouble... YOU? What did you say you name was? Haha... MACHO.. MAN??? Is that right??? MACHO_MAN... DAMN RIGHT I AM SCREAMING AT YAH. You are the one that wants to take on the HULKSTER... you are in one hell of a fight. You better believe your yellow ass that i will be in the first row of seats watching the fight. BRING IT ON MACHO_MAN. But can you handle it? CAN you handle the HULKSTER??? HAHA... I GUESS WE WILL SEE WONT WE!!!"

Gent turns to look at the crowd hold Macho_Man arm in the air...

"MACHO!!! MACHO!!! MACHO!!!"

Gent yells macho's name at the crowd to get them to chear along with him!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Macho Madness
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL