Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:02:30
Page:  1 
Competition Day Results Started by: Phil_Steak on Oct 14, '12 22:46

Deadly and Phil Steak pull up at the street corner from the previous night. On their arrival they could see people anxiously waiting to see how they had performed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it has been an absolute honour for both Deadly and I to host this event for your pleasure. I would like to thank everyone that took part, and everybody that helped make this day possible. Now, without further ado, I give you the results!"

- Pickpocketing Competition results -

In first place with a very impressive 121 points was Rhaziel.

In second place with 109 points was Pumpkins.

In third place with 79 points was Lady-Fighter.

- Murder Mystery results -

In first place was Macho_Man.

In second place was Sanction.

In third place was SammyGarcini.

- Bunny Hunt results -

In first place we have HannahBanana with 11 correct out of 15.

In joint second place we have Frank_Sinatra, Neptune, Bri and Mr_Adams with 10 correct out of 15, you will all be receiving the second place prize.

In joint third place we have Valora and Pumpkins with 9 correct out of 15, you will both be receiving the third place prize.

"Prizes will be paid out shortly. Last of all, I would like to thank every single person who worked to make that day what it was. Your efforts are truly appreciated."

As Phil finishes his speech, Deadly hands out the prizes.

Report Post Tip

Success! You have transferred 25.00 credits to Rhaziel
Success! You have transferred 15.00 credits to Pumpkins
Success! You have transferred 10.00 credits to Lady-Fighter

Success! You have transferred 10.00 credits to HannahBanana
Success! You have transferred 5.00 credits to Frank_Sinatra
Success! You have transferred 5.00 credits to Neptune
Success! You have transferred 5.00 credits to Bri
Success! You have transferred 5.00 credits to Mr-Adams
Success! You have transferred 2.00 credits to Valora
Success! You have transferred 2.00 credits to Pumpkins

Your accountant makes note that $40,000,000 has been wired to Macho_Man from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $30,000,000 has been wired to Sanction from your account.
Your accountant makes note that $20,000,000 has been wired to SammyGarcini from your account.

Congratulations to all the winners! I hope you had as much fun taking part as we did hosting this event.

Report Post Tip

waking up after a long rested sleep , she grins finding she is 25 credits richer.

It is indeed a very enjoyable day Godfather Phil_Steak and Godfather DeadlySin, its been a very tasking purse frenzy but very enjoyable too. Fun times too grabbing their asses ... from the firm sexy Loco to the young Spikespiegel. Hopefully my skills will go to topnotch to be able to take some purse from Godfathers .

Hope to see more parties and competition like this.

Report Post Tip

Wow!  I finally won something!  Although it was very time consuming, it was well  worth the effort.  Thank you so much for planning such an exciting event for all of us.  I loved the surprise at the end too!   I see both my mom & I took first place in different categories.  

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the bunny search. Although I did not have as much time as I hoped due to business to go searching it was still a pleasant hunt.

Report Post Tip

Macho Man steps up to accept his prize and turns to the crowd of people clawing their way to see their champion

“Once again we have clear cut evidence to prove that I, the Macho Man, am by far greater than the insignificant Hulk Hogan. Ohhh Yeaaaa!!!”

“I also would like to express my gratitude towards Godfathers Deadlysin and Phil_Steak for organising this event. The fact both of you would invest such time and money to bring the people entertainment speaks volumes about the leadership of both your cities. The amount of fun and expressions of joy amongst my fellow mobsters, expressions which are only normally seen in the presence of my greatness, was great to see. I would also like to pay special thanks to Ladyfighter, Agamemnon, bunny, Lalaith, Whitey, Anna, Townslave and really anyone else who assisted in making the murder investigation competition. It was brilliantly designed and it impressed me greatly with the effort involved in making it. I can admit that it even gave my superior intelligence a challenge. Once again thank you and I hope to see many more of these competitions in the future.”

Report Post Tip

Wow, I am surprised I came that close! Fantastic day for all, thank you everyone in N.O. and PH who worked on all the projects, it took a great team effort to do it and so smoothly, I am sure.

Report Post Tip

Delighted with his 2nd place in the bunny hunt, Mr.Adams takes some time to say a few words

A big thanks to everyone that made this day possible! New Orleans and Philly sure did set the bar high for any future competitions.

Report Post Tip

That was a great competition with lots of prizes, kudos to you guys for throwing it.

Report Post Tip

Ladyfighter wakes up because someone was knocking on her door repeatedly. Not willing to wake up yet, she shouted: Go away. But the knocking did not stop. She decided that the only thing that could stop the knocking is to open the door. She stood up, walked to the door and opened it.

"Aidan, what is the rush for? Why are you waking me up already?"

Aidan answered: "Already, Lady it is already Monday, where have you been?"

"Monday? That can't be true! After Saturday event, I went with the family members to our bar and after that went to bed."

Now Ladyfighter remembered why she wanted Aidan to come over on Monday. In the bar after the Saturday event, her family members wrote a letter to DeadlySin and Phil_Steak and she had to bring that letter to the two Godfathers and wanted Aidan to drive the car.

"Okay Aidan, thank you for waking me up in time. I only have to make some coffee and then I am ready to go. Start the car and let's go".

Arriving at the location, Ladyfighter knew DeadlySin and Phil_Steak were normally at Monday, they took the letter and a big bag and entered the building. That was not easy task, because of all the security and enormous amount of bodyguards.

DeadlySin and Phil_Steak were sitting at a table and were obviously discussing the money they lost in the past event. Out of her big bag Ladyfighter took a coffee can and 4 cups and put them on the table.

DeadlySin and Phil_Steak accepted the coffee and asked Ladyfighter why she was here today.

"DeadlySin and Phil_Steak, we are here to give you a letter written by the 'Ndrangheta family. After Saturday's event we have been together in our bar and decided we wanted to thank you for the wonderful day we had." Ladyfighter took the letter out of the envelope and read out loud what was written."

Dear DeadlySin and Phil_Steak,

With this letter we want to show our gratitude to the both of you. We are a new family in this world and Saturday's event was one that we will never forget. Not only it was a great one to get to know our family members better, but also we gained a lot of experience in participating in the jailbreaks. Our knowledge of what is going on in this world grew tremendously in one day, which would have taken us weeks if this event did not take place.
The Murder Mystery kept a few of us busy for several hours and the Bunny Hunt was a well discussed one.

In summary we like to say thank you from the 'Ndrangheta family.

Ladyfighter gave the letter to DeadlySin, finished her coffee and gave a sign to Aidan.

"This is what the 'Ndrangheta family had to tell you. Now if you excuse Aidan and me, we have an art gallery to visit."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Competition Day Results
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL