Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:04:52
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: Caps set on marketplace. Started by: Squishy on Oct 17, '12 18:28

We have hardcoded in a cap of $500,000 in the marketplace, it will reject any listing where the math works out to be larger than 500k per whole credit.

We have also hardcoded in a minimum cap of $200,000 on the pre-paid (right side) to clean up the clutter of listings trying to score 100 credits for 3 dollars.

Report Post Tip

About god damn time too! I've only been calling for this for ages!

I said not more then a month ago.. we needed a cap. People said a sale was enough.. clearly it wasn't. Once again.. no one listens to me. 500k is still a very large price but at least it will keep them respectable considering these days..

Credits = All

Report Post Tip

Great change, though I must personally agree 500k a credit is far too much and I personally won't be buying any except to pay back debts until they're back down to a reasonable price.

Report Post Tip

Great change !500k is pricey but it's a good ceiling .They can't complain about that .And the small stupid offers are gone nice addition :)

Report Post Tip

now a bit of time has gone on and can now give an opinion other than my feelings for a change...

bad idea, the market is stagnant and everyone and their mums is forced to have to pay near top dollar for the FEW credits that actually get posted up there now.

Not because the market has moved it's self up there but because this change was implemented n now thats all people want to sell their credits for. Competition for selling creds before the other guy has gone when they're all set up at the same prices.

can't remember when the last time a credit was sold for less than 400k =\

Report Post Tip

Would have to agree with Madara putting the cap on has just made users want that price that has been set by the admins, i think the cap needs to be removed

Report Post Tip

I think the cap needs to lower, 500k is not working :x

Report Post Tip

If the "cap" gets removed the chances of prices going down isn't likey.

What should happen is a way to make so credits aren't vaulable and still hold it's own weight.

There are select features that need to have an alt. method versus just spending a credit.

Report Post Tip

I think the cap should be lowered because credit prices have been dictated by the players of how worthy they are, but now everybody wants 500k for their credits while others do not want to pay this high amount and I believe the majority feel if you ask them that 500k is too much for a credit. I would like to see some form of maybe vote or discussion of what the players think is an acceptable cap for a credit and change it to that.

Report Post Tip

You want the price to drop, stop buying 500k credits. It's a pretty simple concept to understand.

Report Post Tip

Yea, I think its not that simple because nobody is willing to just be like I am not buying 500k credits and bringing them down to 400k then the price will just rise right back up instead of just capping them at the value the community feels they are worth, not only is it just easier, but people cant fiend or be greedy on the prices.

Report Post Tip

Simple logics or concepts do not always work.And that one will never happen either nor have I seen it.It's easy to say that but we will be at square one again.

Report Post Tip

Markets work, credits just become more valuable the more of us/older we are.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Caps set on marketplace.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL