Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 15:01:57
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Suggestion Forum Started by: Manitoba on Sep 25, '08 21:52
Now that we have a longer communications bar and can essentially fit any number of links in one menu bar, would it be possible to add the Suggestion forum to the Communications rather than having it under Help. It really doesn't have anything to do with help and it would be more "Popular". I would find myself going to the Suggestion forum more often if it was under a menu bar that I used more commonly.

Thanks.
Report Post Tip
How about you just stop being lazy, and go that extra mile to click your mouse button once more to get to the suggestion forums.
Report Post Tip
You can of course see the suggestions thread from the communications tab by going to latest threads, which will also let you know if there is any movement on your favourite suggestion or an exciting new suggestion.
Report Post Tip
Let me clarify.

How often do you go under the Help bar? I usually don't. I usually click Communications and I look from there. I don't think, "Hey, I remembered that the Suggestion Forum is under the Help Bar. Let's go there."

I don't think that. Some of you may, I don't. I feel as though there would be more popularity and more/better suggestions if it was back to its original spot under Communications. It was originally moved, because it didn't fit. Wouldn't it be better if it was back there, since it is a way to Communications and it has nothing to do with the Help forum.

Thanks. That is all for now...
Report Post Tip
Communicate*

me Fail Grammer!
Report Post Tip
But its not really an area used for communications. Suggestions is more for helping the game. So... its no more work to click on Help --> Suggestions than it is to click on Communications --> Suggestions.

As its purpose is to help the game advance and be better through the help of user involvement, I see no reason why it should be moved from the Help tab.
Report Post Tip
Well, I guess we have different meanings of "Help". When I think of Help, I think of helping n00bs and helping people who have questions. When you, just based on speculation, think of help, most likely think of helping the game.

I don't know, really. I can see both sides now.
Report Post Tip
Personaly, I only click on Communications to get the latest threads so its there. I dont think ive ever hovered over communications to select a specific area.

I dont think that the system needs changing
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Suggestion Forum
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL