Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 04:48:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Am I a Don or a Loans Officer? Started by: Iris on Sep 27, '08 15:24
I think that a response should be made initially, simply stating that this type of behavior is not to be tolerated, should this be a person, new to our way of life then this will clarify for future generations of his/her family what is acceptable.

In this case however, this civilian has made himself clear in so far as he will become a threat to you (however minor) once he acquires a gun, for this reason and no other, he should die. Perhaps as he is falling however, his death should be explained in a whisper.
Report Post Tip
I'm guessing a loan officer.

Do I win?
Report Post Tip
I think he should be put in concrete shoes

Respect should be shown at all times to Crew Leaders.
Report Post Tip
Turn the other cheek, Iris. Turn the other cheek.

Queen of Darkness though you may be, you are and will continue to be a role model whether you want to be or not. This wayward youth is obviously nothing more than a messenger and desperate for work. Stay thy hand and suffer not the pain of death for a lost soul who knows not how far he has wandered into unfriendly waters. Verily, Iris, thou has't the (un)enviable position to call for blood. Err on the side of caution as The Space Pope only is infallible. Extend mercy and let the youth pass through the valley unharmed.

However, be thou wary for even as hand grenades come in unassuming packages so too might this lost sheep. Let not thy gaurd faulter lest that little bitch explode in thine office. Turn the other cheek, but keep a waking eye upon him and shoot the motherfucker if he so much as twitches in the wrong direction.

Yea, for thus sayeth The Space Pope...nAAAAAHMen!
Report Post Tip
I think he should be killed when he can and his whisper should be the next time you make a threat at least make a good one lol
Report Post Tip
Well SpacePope thank you for for agreeing with me......sorta lol you andme and maybe one other person are think there can betimes for peace and times for violence
Report Post Tip
I think that he should live and get a A for effort
Report Post Tip
*lights a cigarette and smokes it*

Haha. This guy whoever he is has balls. Not bright but he most definately has heart. Maybe too much. There are ways of dealing with his kind. With the way he is conducting himself it is very unlikely any other family will take him in. After all who can trust him? My opinion is this: Teach him a lesson. Castrate him.

I figure he has too much balls as it is walking in and talking tough.

*puts out the cigarette*

*Walks away*
Report Post Tip
I think that people starting out in this life of ours should make a good effort to fend for themselves - however it is well known that more established bloodlines are handed a starting 50k for drugs without any questions asked, so shouldn't we do the same for all?

How very random of me.
Report Post Tip
I'm thinking there is a third option to this question...
Report Post Tip
Kill him thats all there is.
Report Post Tip
anyone who is stupid enough to say that should die, if you say it to a low ranking player than it is different but a don,and a don like iris should be left alone.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Am I a Don or a Loans Officer?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL