Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:25:05
Page:  1 
Tragedy: New NO Auth Started by: DiscoDuck on Oct 12, '07 14:11
Mont was gunned down by an unknown assailant. This is a true tragedy, but in order to fill his void, Nick is authed in NO. He is the AGF of NO and should be given all respect for this position.

We are looking for the assailant, and will mete out justice as soon as he is found. And although this is a tragedy, let us celebrate Nick as the new AGF of New Orleans.

RIP Mont, and

Congrats Nick!
Report Post Tip
COngratulations nick on your auth. Tho I can only see this as a slap in the face to Mont as he has only died what 20 minutes ago.

I am sure nick you will make a great leader as my family line has worked with you before.May your stay in NO be longer then the predecessor.
Report Post Tip
The truth is out there somewhere.

Some shot that though considering the lack of targets and with no real practice. Mind, there is one gun on this game that could defo hit.
Report Post Tip
Yes, of course. I highly doubt it was an "unknown assailant" DD, call me sceptical, but so many people have the gun to hit a Made Man CL.

I wonder who can pick up on sarcasm... I just wish the TRUTH could be found Mr Duck. You know what being honest is right?
Report Post Tip
"Mont was gunned down by an unknown assailant".

What aload of shit. Will you ever tell the truth.

We all knew Nick was going to set up and where you wanted him to go. Mont was always going to be taken out by you. He asked for auth like 10 days ago which you granted him, eventually when you did let him set up he dies like a day later.

I am supprised you actually let him set up and never just shot him while he was sleeping in your family...Ah thats to obvious i suppose

Well done :)
Report Post Tip
To: DreamCatcher

Sent: Oct 12, '07 14:39

Subject:

If you're looking for a family, I've got room available. Just let me know if you'd like my protection. :)

And member whoring aswell :)

Second time in 2 days you have mailed me asking me if i would like to join your family without me even speaking to you once.
Report Post Tip
HAHAHAHAHA it is even funnier when you even kill your next auth....Killing Crewleaders for fun.

Duck you are retarded.

Honestly....It is people like you who are killing this game.

Do you actually have a clue what you are doing?
Report Post Tip
Tragedy: Philly.

Need more ever be said?
Report Post Tip
The real tragedy here is people thinking that this wouldn't happen because they fought alongside DD to get the power they had....
Report Post Tip
Wow, it seems to me that some people are upset. Hmmmm.... It hurts my feelings. :P
Report Post Tip
And witty too.

IS THERE NOTHING YOU CAN'T DO?
Report Post Tip
I think there's plenty he can't do. That might just be my opinion.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tragedy: New NO Auth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL