Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 02:05:08
Page:  1 
The Devils Disciples hit Detroit Started by: Surreal on Oct 21, '12 13:48

As the sun rises over the streets of Detroit, a stretched black limo pulls up in front of a local coffee shop and stops.. out steps a man wearing a finely pressed black suit carrying a briefcase, with bodyguards quickly surrounding him as he steps onto the street

Today I have been given a chance by Godmother Innocence to run my own family in the great city of Detroit and for this chance I must first give my thanks and respect to her for everything she has done for me. My criminal career has been, well an interesting one from the start. We will keep that for another day.

Lets out a sigh.. Remembering all the legends and friends that he has lost.. all the hours and hours spend at funerals..

I have seen family, friends and enemies die before my eyes, and still I see a great future for our mafia community. Our streets are starting to prosper, we have business's being built in every district and our families are growing stronger by the day...

I am bringing along a close friend and respected mafioso, OldManSon to handle business when I am out of town and when I need help, and I believe with his help and the guidance from my leaders along with my Los Angeles connection, we will continue the tradition of our criminal ways and do positive things in our community.

I know a lot of mafioso out there with ambitions to be a leader in our world and I urge them to relax and keep up the good work, because I have done my best in our world to work hard for my Boss and for the traditions we attempt to keep up, and due to my hard work I am being allowed a chance to grow. Don't give up hope, the important things shouldn't be easy to achieve..

I would like to introduce my Detroit criminal family:The Devils Disciples

Looks at Innocence and gives her a hug.. nodding to OldManSon to get to the HQ and get to work..

Report Post Tip

shakes Surreals hand

Thanks and its great to be in Detroit.

Looking forward to working with all the fine members of this great city.

Report Post Tip

Well done, hope all is well for you !

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your bold suit, Surreal. It is good to see more auths in Detroit

Warwick shakes Surreal's hands

Report Post Tip

The airplane had finally stopped on the runway, door opening when OldMan stepped off the plane and looked around while putting his sunglasses on. He stretched a bit before nodding to a man who had his luggage as both of them walked to towards a car that was a few hundred feet away. As he got closer he noticed his friend and new leader Surreal was standing there by the car

Smiling as he watched the man put his luggage in the truck he shook hands with Surreal and laughed a bit as the two of them talked about old times

My friend, I am proud to see you take the jump and take control of your own part of the drug market there in Detroit. I know you, and your right hand man and I have for a while now and I am proud to see someone new take the job and give it a shot for a change. Congrats and good luck my friend.

As all of them got into the car, OldMan rolled the window down and flicked his cigar out as they drove off to hit the clubs in downtown detroit

Report Post Tip

Nice to see another family finally move to Detroit

Report Post Tip

Tyrion jumps out of Ragnaroks pocket

Indeed, it is nice to see some new faces in the old Motor City. As you know from our previous conversation, the Imperial Bastards and the other two fine family already settled here bid you a warm welcome and look forward to getting to know you better and working with you.

Should there be anything at all we can help with, you know where to find us.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Tyrion and everyone who wish my family and I good luck. We really appreciate all of the kind words thank you.

Report Post Tip

Taproot hears the news and raises his flask and nods toward Surreal.

Congrats Surreal. Make Det pround and I wish ya the best out in the Motor City

Report Post Tip

Wow. That was quick.

Report Post Tip

indeed

Report Post Tip

any1 got a WS as it would be intreasting to see who took the shot

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Devils Disciples hit Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL