Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 21:59:45
Page:  1 
Adventures Of Huckleberry Fogastov Started by: Slash_Goldhagen on Oct 12, '07 16:21
I will tell you a tale that will be told to your childrens childrens children for years to come:

There was once a man known as Fogastov to his friends, who was a Polish Jew, from Poland of course. One day he decided he wanted to go to America to join the mafia, so he made a raft out of gold, attached his mothers curtains to it as a sail and set off to New York, America.

It turns out he went the wrong way and ended up at the other side of America at Los Angeles. He got off his boat and straight away robbed a grannys purse because he was hungry and $500 was not enough money to buy the amount of chicken he needed.

He ate his kilo of chicken and feeling bored he began to read the newspaper. He stumbled across the obituary section and there he saw:

Mont Mont Made Man Dead Sep 18, '07 03:52 Oct 12, '07 13:50

After looking below the obituaries at the 'members online' section of the newspaper he only saw one man in bold, DiscoDuck. So Fogastov assumed that this was the man who gunned down Mont, seeing as he was the highest ranking mafioso out and about at this time.

So he devised a plan, a plan greater than any plan ever devised.

He knew that this DiscoDuck (if it actually were him that took the shot) would, at all costs (emphasis on the Costs), want this to stay a secret should anyone find out and have concrete evidence that it was him.

So Fogastov used all of his shrewd and cunning to trick DiscoDuck into believing that he himself has seen DiscoDuck commit this heinous crime.

Now for this confidence trick to be successfully executed, everything was riding on 3 factors:

1. DiscoDuck actually shot Mont (quite important)

2. DiscoDuck does not recieve another (the real) statement by a witness

3. DiscoDuck being a mug

So Fogastovs elaborate plan passed the planning stage and reached stage 2: Implementation and Execution

Fogastov sent a letter to DiscoDuck, which I just so happen to have a copy of:

—————————————————————————-

To: DiscoDuck

Date: 2007-10-12 13:55:05

Body:

You witnessed kioDcsuDc wack! Mont

good shot my son

----------------------------------

So Fogastov went down to the postbox and posted the letter, addressed to The Duck Pond, Philadelphia

Fogastov waited and waited, most of this time he was either robbing grannies or eating chicken

30 seconds later, he looked outside his window and saw his mailbox flashing. He retrieved his mail and saw it was a reply from DiscoDuck:

To: Slash_Goldhagen

Date: 2007-10-12 13:55:47

Body:

thank you. it was necessary.

now come into my family, delete that WS, and I'll buy you 2 bgs.

Success! Fogastov thought to himself. He did not even need to make demands, DiscoDuck handed it on a plate to him, such was the desperation of the man to keep this secret...secret.

So he replied to DiscoDuck with the biggest, cheesiest, and greasiest (chicken grease) grin on his face:

To: DiscoDuck

Sent: Oct 12, '07 13:56

Subject:

it shall be deleted Don Duck

Then Fogastov went to a local coffeeshop to spend a a little of his newfound riches, where he saw his good friend FlashFireIsGheyzor (known as Marco/Leee). Such was the audacity of this con, Fogastov knew that it was too good to keep to himself, so he blurted all to Marco. Marco gave his word to Fogastov that the secret would stay between the 2 of them.

But he was betrayed.... (sort of betrayed)

That very same day, Marco confronted DiscoDuck about this murder, and let slip that he knew a certain civilian was paid in 1 million dollars cash to keep his mouth shut about what he 'witnessed'.

Marco was shot by his own leader for being such a mouthy c**t, whilst Fogastov hired 2 of the hardest, toughest men on the planet.

THE END

-------

The moral of this story is - Use guile and stealth, you will stay alive (and 1 million dollars richer). Run your mouth and you will end up 6 feet under.

P.S - I'll let you in on a little secret....

I AM FOGASTOV!! but keep that quiet
Report Post Tip
I tried to buy his soul from him but it was already sold to DD. IM sure he will get it back now for this great feat of honesty. My offer still stands to buy it.
Report Post Tip
You had a very good plan in mind, but why mentions something like this on the streets so easily? Surely you knew this would be akin to social suicide in the circles we dwell in these days.
Report Post Tip
The death of my good friend FlashFireIsGheyzor has given me no reason or motive to carry on breathing, and my only wish is that I can be re-united with him in heaven
Report Post Tip
Laughs out loud
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Adventures Of Huckleberry Fogastov
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL