Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:28
Page:  1 
Coming out of hiding. Started by: Johnnie-Boy on Oct 21, '12 23:25

Johnnie walks out of the Biograph theatre and takes a deep breath of the frigid Chicago air. 

Been a long time since I have made it to these parts, but I recieved a letter from an old asscioate a few days back and I just had to come visit these old streets again. I figure what better time than now for my triumphant return. And gee have I been away for sometime, things are looking pretty fancy nowadays. 

Johnnie lights a cigarette and takes a long satisfying drag.

Nice to be back though, been lucky enough to find a home and am quite gracious to my newfound friends, hope to meet some fresh faces and maybe... earn a living the quick and dirty way?

Johnnie drops his cigarette and stam[ps it out, shuffles his coat and takes a walk. 

Report Post Tip

dedshot ponders the confusing words of the street thug who just littered the streets of this lovely city with a ded cigarette.

dedshot muttered to himself that on one hand this j-b said "triumphant return" but yet..... he also seems humbled by the fact that he now always depends on the kindness of strangers.

How odd.

Report Post Tip

Johnnie stops dead in his tracks and turns around to face DedShot.

I am sorry, maybe I have missed something? Is there a problem with showing appreciation to your fellow crewmembers?

Please show me the last man to make grand achievements without the help of others and I will show you a liar. 

Report Post Tip

I 'spose its just odd seeing someone fresh as a babies bottom, wetter behind the ears than the seven oceans,  cleaner than momma's floor.... talking about a triumphant return.

Report Post Tip

Gee, you do not like what I have to say Ded?  I find it puzzling that you would even bother to challenge me on the issue without provocation.

However I will play along, see since before these streets were paved, before the shining lights and all the bells and whistles my forefathers tromped in the mud and scraped out an earning the old fashioned way. Before my father checked out, he said go to our spot in Indiana and never come back, the life of crime is no life for you son. So I packed my things and left and now I am back, in opposition of the wishes of my father.

If you do not like my explanation perhaps we can go behind this theatre and solve this matter differently and we shall see who winds up wetter than the ocean hm?

Report Post Tip

my good man, I have no issue with what you say.... just pondering to myself...actually muttering since I don't hear so well as the result of too many misfires of my water pistols.

Oh, Is there a back door behind the theatre? I'd love to sneak in to the show, I'm rather short of dough.

Report Post Tip

Johnnie reaches into his pocket and drops a crisp fifty dollar bill at DedShot's feert.

That should cover entry, and probably get ya a drink or two as well.

Report Post Tip

hrm...

This is better than begging or hitting the 7-11.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Coming out of hiding.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL