Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:32
Page:  1 
Windy Tentacles Started by: DeadlySin on Oct 23, '12 02:28

Deadly walked along the pier taking in the night view. It was a clear night, the view of the stars reflecting back up from the water. As he approached the ship it loomed over him, a dense black colour almost seemed to radiate from it's edges. As Deadly got close he heard a loud bang as the gangplank landed on the pier.

"Deadly!" Squid exclaimed as he saw his Godfather. He reached out his hand as Deadly approached and pulled him up the last part of the gangplank.

"Come on in." Squid said as he walked from the main deck toward the captain's quarters. As they entered there was a banquet laid out, they took their seats and started to eat.

"Squid, you have served Philadelphia loyally for a long time. Your diligence and hard work ethic have set you apart from the rest, and you have a fine set of Buccaneers working for you. No matter what I ask you to do you do it, without question and carried out to the letter."

Squid smiles at Deadly before taking another few mouthfuls of food to ponder what was said.

"As you know the city of Chicago has laid without a criminal presence for some time. For a while now I have been considering the best move forward for our country as a whole, and I can think of no better Squid for the job."

Squid almost choked on his food as he heard the words, a look of disbelief crossed his face briefly before it was replaced with a huge grin...

Report Post Tip

Allowing the food to slide down before he utterly chokes himself back to Davy Jones' locker... staring at his food he begins to ponder not really knowing how he can come over this opportunity for himself and his fellow Buccaneers...

Godfather, you have sent me through a journey my bloodline could never thank you for enough. This type of an advancement is something I could never repay you for; you and I have been through a lot in the city of brotherly love. You have been by far the most genuine and honest man I have ever had the grace of working for.

Taking his napkin he begins to wipe the small scraps from the dimples near his tentacles... laughing he looks back and continues on

Sorry, these things have to stay clean for the ladies man; you know how it goes.

Thinking to himself, the Windy City was a perfect choice for his rowdy bunch to spread their essence and let the city flourish to a prime light it once was in the distant past that Squid's ancestors wrote about...

I would be more than happy to accept your offer Godfather, my roots will be strongly tied to Philadelphia for as long as I can breathe with this beautiful sea and earth. My office doors will forever be open to Philadelphians; most of all yourself or your better half, Bunny. If you guys need anything sir, please don't hesitate to extend a small or big request, I am sure the Windy City will be able to upkeep with any dealings we will need...

Lightly taking his terrycloth off his lap and throwing it on the table, SquidMaster walks over to his personal bourbon cabinet and cracks a new bottle open for the two... looking back he smiles at his friend as he pours two drinks for their enjoyment... or was it?...

You know, this stuff is strong man, not gonna lie. I know you're not from these seas, but believe me you will be able to feel the bitter sweet burn!

Slamming his and DeadlySins' drink on the table he smiles and exlcaims...

Long live The Buccaneers and The Windy City...

Report Post Tip

Having both personal experience with Godfather DeadlySin and SquidMaster, I have nothing but absolute certainty that Chicago will thrive.

I would like to make two toasts.

My first toast to Godfather Squidmaster. May you bring thrive in Chicago with your new role, filled with success, wealth, power, and longevity. A man does not get to your position just by luck. It takes hard work, dedication, sacrifice... all of which you have shown to everyone.

My second toast, to Godfather DeadlySin. This man, deserves so much credit. Not many people can claim that they have produced as many fine quality crews as DeadlySin has. But that wasn't enough with DeadlySin. How many people can claim to the number of Godfathers that have made their way from the mentoring of DeadlySin.

He has done so much in expanding all of our business across America. Near all of our major cities now have significant influence from this thing of ours. It was this mans work that has lead to this.

Cheers to both of you.

Report Post Tip

Renekton listens to the three wise men talk it out and he learns his very own leader , squid will be acheiving the highest rank this life has to offer ..Godfather

'Wow ..Congrats Squidman , i'm proud of you , and our crew , couldn't of happened to a better man.

Report Post Tip

Timothy listens intently for a few moments beofre raising his glass as he looks to all his friends and family.

Congratulations Squidmaster on achieving this rank of prestige, the rank of Godfather!  I've had the honor and pleasure of getting to know you over the last few months and I must say I'm thrilled to see a man of such a dedicated bloodline to this thing of ours get a chance that many only dream of.

I am equally honored that you have choosen me as a Captain to serve in your city.  And promise to live up the precedent you have set forth in the name of the city of Chicago.

I salut you godfather, may your reign may long and full of many good times to come!

He grins wide and pats his amigo on the back before taking a big swig of champagne.

Report Post Tip

Congrats squidmaster no doubt the windy city will prosper under your leadership

Saluto!

Report Post Tip

Congrats SquidMaster, like Renekton said it couldn't have happened to a better man! Well deserved! I know you'll do a great job with the fine city of Chicago.

Davy hands Squid the finest box of cigars he could find, along with a brand new bottle of Whiskey.

Report Post Tip

Cassi raises a glass as she looks at dear friend SquidMaster, her eyes shining brightly with excitement. She was so very happy for him.

What an exciting day and time for you my dear! You have worked very hard for this moment and I hope you're enjoying it for all it's worth!! You are definitely deserving of this title and I know that you and your fellow Buccaneers will serve Chicago well. I'm so very excited to see what more you and the city of Chicago have in store for us! Congratulations to you SquidMaster!

Report Post Tip

Well well, what do we have here!

First and far most I would like you congratulate you on your success Squid, its been quite the journey for you in Philadelphia here. Out standing and well deserved on getting your own city and that Godfather status. Speechless really, im quite happy to see what you have done here brother; you will do amazing things with Chicago this I am extremely confident in.

Sephiroth gives Squids hand a firm shake before stepping back into the crowd to let everyone else show there gratitude to the Godfather of Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Hello dear,

It's always a pleasure to meet or chat with somebody who isn't an unfunny, humorless dullard in This Thing of Ours. I've had the pleasure of sharing several a laugh with you, so it pleases me to see a young man like yourself achieve such success. While I'm sure you'll be busy in your new role as Chicago Kingpin, I hope you still make time to chat with a sweet old lady like myself. Drop a line any time. We can talk about business, the weather, awful pick-up lines, or simply sit around dunking cookies in the same breastmilk that made Ludarius the strong young man he is today. He wont mind sharing. Ill look forward to watching your city grow under you. Best wishes, Godfather.

Report Post Tip

No way!

SquidMaster, I've have known your ancestors for years and proud of your achievement.

I wish you the best in Chicago and can't wait to see how you shape in a marvleous city.

Congrats old friend and again I wish you the best.

Report Post Tip

My kin have seen Chicago, in the dumps and in its glory days, and I'm damn glad to see you get this opportunity to revitalize the great windy city!  Good Luck to you sir, although from what I hear you are more then capable to wipe that city back into shape!!!    SALUTE!

Report Post Tip

SpaceCowboy listens in and waits for his time to speak before taking the stage. He finds himself a glass that's filled with some sort of black alcohol and raises it to make a toast.

Congratulations SquidMaster! Its been a fun & long journey we've had together. You took me in under your tentacles and put me to work, you maintained a professional manner and strived to make your family/city to what it is today. I will forever be in debt and loyal to you! Its been an honor working with you and I'm looking forward to the building process for Chicago's future. You've been an amazing leader & a great friend. 

SpaceCowboy grabs his Godfather on the shoulder and pulls him in for a hug. Secretly slipping some blunts into his jacket for a later suprise.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Windy Tentacles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL