Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 07:02:15
Page:  1 
What Round Boxing Tournament Started by: Kansas on Oct 23, '12 15:34

Friends,

It is the considered opinion of your humble narrator that the Streets are no place for the nonsensical boxing tournaments that have, lately, plagued our society.

I am asking YOU to take a stand against this nonsense.

Most of us are educated, articulate men of honour.  We do not "box", for do we come to the Streets in droves to promote such a spectacle.

The tournaments are nothing but self-aggrandising scams, attentionseeking from fools playing to a baying crown of numbskulls.

I have it on good authority that such is the base level of intellect required for participation, The RJFuller lineage has not wanted for admission.

So it is and here it goes.

BAN THE BOXING TOURNAMENTS

Who is with me?

Report Post Tip

And this speech fails to fall into the catagory of "attention seeking" how, exactly?

People enjoy the boxing tournaments and they help to keep these streets active. If you dislike them, nobody is forcing you to pay them any attention.

Report Post Tip

We "boxing" folks everyday around heeeer homie. Im bout to do a drive-by and "box" a couple of fools right now. We got boxes for all you fools that talk that noise. Catch a black suit fucking wit the set. Ya heard.

Report Post Tip

I agree wholeheartedly with you Kansas. The Streets ought to be reserved for mind numbingly boring arrival stories and the like!

Report Post Tip

I thought the streets where reserved for KuKus lies and recent auths?

Report Post Tip

Who's this "we" that do not box?

Actually, most of us are NOT articulate or educated. Yes, we are men of honor. That much I give you. Are you saying that boxing is not honorable?

I think this is just a little temper tantrum from somebody who is jealous that they can't come up with an idea as exciting and popular as the boxing tournament.

Report Post Tip

Boooooooooooooooooooo to you, Kansas

Report Post Tip

Boxing is well known to be the preserve of those who enjoy the scent of lavender.

Report Post Tip

Lets not all be fooled into replying to another Kuklinski bore fest. As a man once said;

Do Not Feed The Troll.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion, who are you?  WHO ARE YOU?

You're a nobody.

Report Post Tip

Tyrion is a small imp of a man.

..But a very successful man whom i admire.

Renekton tips his hat

Report Post Tip

Do not confuse height or stature with reputation. Tyrion has the highest reputation/size proportion among us all. I mean, he is sort of known, but he is the smallest, so he is still a bit ahead from that point of view.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What Round Boxing Tournament
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL