Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:02:51
Page:  1 
A name is spoken, and Auth will come. Started by: DeadlySin on Oct 25, '12 22:05

Deadly was paying his respects to fallen Philadelphians. Over time, the numbers had increased somewhat but Deadly made sure once a week to spend time honouring them and what they achieved in their lives.

The death that had pained him most recently still hurt. Sandor had been a pillar of the city, someone who didn't get the chance to make the impact on this world that Deadly knew he would have. But not everything was bad, Sandor may have passed but the bulk of his family remained alive. People who had worked closely with him and been taught by him still remained, and had been welcomed with open arms into Deadly's family.

He had spent some time thinking since before SquidMaster's departure to Chicago on how to fill the void that would undoubtedly be left by the tentacled man's departure. He realised that the perfect person for the job was already within his own family, and would be the best way to truly honour his fallen brother Sandor. He called the person in question to his office to talk. He entered and they both sat down.

Deadly offered a coffee before he started which was accepted gratefully...

"Your time in this city has been a slight roller coaster. You started off under myself, leaving to join Sandor as his Right-Hand Man. When Sandor fell I know you were hurt, and you vowed never to leave this family again. However, I have decided that you will play a big part in the future of this city. I want you to set up your own headquarters in Philadelphia, I know you will bring nothing but honour to this city and you are one of the hardest working people I know."

Deadly could see him mulling over this information while he sipped his coffee, after a minute he replied simply...

"Valar Dohaeris."

Report Post Tip

Chuck did not quite believe what he was hearing! Surely this was a joke! A trick of the light, a sleight of hand or some goblegook conjured by the vile and evil Jaqen to steal an auth position just so he could go rogue on the land!

"THE END IS NIGH" he screamed with his high pitched voice cracking and breaking as he did. 

Chuck then coughed and cheered

"All hail Jaqen the faceless man!"

Report Post Tip

"All men must serve, and I guess this is my way of doing so. I'm still kinda surprised, and it will probably take a while to get accustomed to leading, but I will do my best. Thank you Sir."

Jaqen said and got up from his seat, he shook his Godfather's hand and went to prepare himself for the winter, for winter was coming.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A name is spoken, and Auth will come.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL