Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 04:42:37
Page:  1 
The Story Of Mad Max Started by: Mad_Max on Oct 27, '12 21:35

Mad Max was born Max "J" Mancini on November, 19, 1905 at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan, New York. His father was a Man named Alfredo "Mad" Mancini, a humble and wise italian man with a nasty temper. For those who got on his bad side never saw him coming and never lived to talk about it. He was One hundred percent Gini and was accociated with the Mafia, only by birth right. Alfredo never mentioned his father who worked a part-time job doing construction and his Mother who died giving birth. Max`s mother Emma "Nancy" Pellegrini a warm hearted Woman from the old country(Italy). Ran away from her parents at the age of fifthteen chasing her dream of Traveling around the world. After some odd years she encounterd a Man named Alfredo Mancini, they later married once she was impregnated. Months later Max "J" Mancini was born. In 1915 Max was growing to be an exceptionally handsome and smart young man who did his school work and never back talked his parents, especially his father. Who over the years had become a very wealthy Man due to the ammount of respect he had earned from his Mob family. He worked twice as hard as any honest working man and did everthing that was asked of him no matter what. By 1923 Max was turning eighteen and had finished school. His father by now was RHM of The Don, Alfredo was proud of Max because he didn`t follow in his fathers footsteps. Alfredo had planed on buying Max a brand new Model T Ford to show how much he loved him and appreciated him for his birthday. Max at home; was kicked out the house temporarily by his mother. After all it was his birthday and she wanted to bake him a red velvet cake. Later that night Alfredo comes home in a brand new Model T Ford, he parks it in front of the house and honks the horn expecting for Max to hear it. His loving wife Emma sticks her head out the window to see the shiney red car parked in front of the stoop, she runs downstairs with cake batter allover her apron. Once shes downstairs Emma admires the car and says to Alfrado "Lets test drive it", Alfredo noods and opens the passenger side for his Woman. Walks around the back and she opens his door from the inside, he gets in an asked when was Max to be expected. Emma answerd he`s out for a while longer gives us enough time to circle the block. Alfredo starts the car and drives off to circle the block, when they return there was a group of unfamiliar faces in front of their house but through the crowd he saw The LHM Swift. Alfrado asked whats going on, Swift replied the Don is dead he got wacked by an upcoming family. Alfredo answerd okay but that doesn`t answer why your here, Swift replied doesn`t it your next up to be Don and i personally don`t want that. Alfrado steps back to get in the car but the men just open fire, across the street was Max who just saw both his parents gunned down and betrayed. Max ran as far and as long as he could swearing on his parents lives that he would get revenge. Around late 1929 Max who was now Mad Max and had became mostly the part of his father everyone had feared. Max had tracked down everyone of his parents killers except Swift who he was saving for last. Finally he found Swift alone in his home " Any last words" Swift lokking surprised "NO" Max raised his gun and said : "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger for those who attempt to poison or destroy my brothers and sisters. Only then you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." Now that Swift was dead Max could now live his life and set out to Philly where he had a cousin he would soon join...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Story Of Mad Max
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL