Get Timers Now!
X

May 12 - 17:55:40
Page:  1 
The Greatness Started by: Anubis on Oct 02, '08 11:44
In the darkness a shadowy figure appears before you, as you watch he calmly lights a cigarette and breaths slowly. You hear the echo of his shoes on the concrete. Click. Click. Click... was that last a shoe? Or was it the cold steel of a .45 revolver being cocked? You're not sure yet if you want to find out, but you seem not to be able to move.

Yes. I'm back.
Report Post Tip
Her ears perk as she hears a familiar voice.. The hair on the back of her neck standing at attention much like little Anubis first thing in the morning. She looks around her, trying to find him.. But cannot see him. She can only hear him.

Where is that little tyke?
Report Post Tip
Dropping the "too slick and deadly smooth for you" act, Anubis runs up to Iris like a little child running up to his mother after a day at daycare, and gives her a huge hug

I missed you, so much! How have you been? By the looks of your outfit, you've been quite well!
Report Post Tip
She scoops Anubis up in her arms and dusts him off.

Well, hello there dear. It's so nice to see you. Things are going swimmingly for me and the Cartel, how are you my little cupcake?

She puts Anubis down and hands him a cookie.
Report Post Tip
Anubis you old dog, what ever happened to your father Trevers_McCock, I miss that guy.

So where have you been?
Report Post Tip
Shaggs strolls in to Iris's HQ for their scheduled coffee exchange and see's a little scamp with a shirt too big for him and a messy haircut

Hello there buddy, Anubis is it? Nice to meet you.

Shaggs offers his hand to the man and then smiles
Report Post Tip
After finishing the cookie, as to not be rude by talking with his mouth full--and subsequently having been dieing to eat an Iris cookie for months while he was away--Anubis speaks again,

It's been so lonely back in the old country. I'm so glad that the heat has finally died down, and I can return. Though I must start from scratch--I apparantly lost all respectability when I left, it's a small price to pay. While I was away I met a lady, and we hit it off. You'd be so proud! She's cruel and assaults me with monotonous regularity, much like you!
Report Post Tip
Mont! Shagggyd! Greetings all! Saddly my father has passed, but I'm glad to see he hasn't been forgotten. It's strange to see the way the cities have come on my leave, but I recognize some great people in charge.
Report Post Tip
Manny leans against the wall, "listening" to his boss Iris and her conversation with the one she seems to know Anubis.

Hey boss, I don't seem to know this Anubis fella, or if I do must be that the Yeyo must have killed some of my brain cells.

He tosses his cigar down.. and walks over to Iris and Anubis "Extends his hand to Anubis".
Report Post Tip
Anubis shakes the mans hand, and laughs

Me and Iris' bloodlines go back a bit. I've been away for a while, but I'm back now, trying to get my old job back. And you?
Report Post Tip
She raises an eyebrow and looks at Anubis..

Just a while? Why you've been trying to get in my pants for years dear... Still not going to happen either. I have this chastity belt that no one can get through. He's pretty protective of my lady parts. Yes, he. It's a he. A man, not like you.. You're just a boy.

She ruffles Anubis' hair
Report Post Tip
Shaggs Smirks and pats the kid on the back

You're a good kid, Bit small, but have the attitude none the less. Glad to see someone with a passion still out there
Report Post Tip
I'm glowing now!

Anubis shows off his pretty blue outfit
Report Post Tip
Renegade squeals with glee and joy

Oh joy our savior hast returned!

Brings out a cart of kasha and blintzes
Report Post Tip
Great to see you back old friend.

Shall you give another run at zee tribune?
Report Post Tip
*looks anubis up and down* hey a new face! nice to meet you im bigdaddy. sounds like you've been gone from what i've heard....whered you go? i'm kinda new to this thing of ours but am already hooked
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Greatness
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL