Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 12:54:35
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Missed shot Started by: Demon-of-the-Fall on Oct 02, '08 21:28
i was thinking that maybe it would be nice if, when someone with bodyguards is shot at, if the attacker misses on the target, he could take down a few BGs down depending on how good their shooting stats are, just like in a real life scenario could happen.
Report Post Tip
Uhm no.

Unless we are suddenly shooting RPG's that's fairly wild.
Report Post Tip
is not always only in some occasions,thats what BGs are there for in the first place, to protect their boss
Report Post Tip
"You shot at XXXX but one of his bodyguards got in the way"

That's about the limit, I couldn't envisage a scenario where you attacked someone and downed more than one of his BG's.
Report Post Tip
I think this could be a worthwhile suggestion. Branston has a good point. At most one BG can be mistakenly hit. Also, I think that the damage done should be a good bit less than you would have inflicted had you purposely targeted the BG. This would make prowacks a little bit more of a dicey proposition.

Also, it would take some of the sting out of those damn Falure! messages I awlays get. :(
Report Post Tip
this would be a way to get rid of pro wacking which makes the game even more realistic, and yeah i meant the not always will a BG be hit but it can happend,just like the target can also die,also if the persons shot is not as good the bg could end up wounded just like when you miss a BG attack
Report Post Tip
So either I've misunderstood you or you are saying removing pro times makes the game more realistic?

It's realistic that 20 different mafioso will converse and try and kill the same person at the same time... Whilst I am of the opinion that Bodyguards do not offer as much protection as they should this suggestion is the first on a slippery slope.

First it's "BG Dives to take bullet for you"

Then you start naming your bodyguards.

Moments later, we have .org.
Report Post Tip
not necessarily going all the way there, all it is, making a small chance of losing a BG if someone shots at you, sorta like that 1% chance some gangsters have to kill high ranking players for a pro, and no i protection times should stay, BUT if the shot hits a BG that means the person is not pro'd since his BG was the one receiving the attack.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Missed shot
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL